Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 9 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,618
Posts18,489
Members559
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
GwaihirsTears, MaTriX, JaneM, AlienExist, xpacethree
559 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,345
EdMan 1,611
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 159
Orion 59
EdMan 46
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
I have 500 billion dollars! #9940 15/06/19 7:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Yeah I do

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #9941 15/06/19 7:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
500 000 000 000 !

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #9942 15/06/19 7:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
500 000 000 000

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #9943 15/06/19 7:39 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Will you give it away to me if I could guarantee you a chair at the Kingdom of Heaven?

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #9998 19/06/19 4:44 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Text me

JS one

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10001 19/06/19 6:04 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10143 27/06/19 3:16 PM
Zayn Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Great then.

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10144 27/06/19 3:20 PM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
You could run a country then tongue

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10154 28/06/19 4:25 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Why won't they share with me? I mean us of course on a psychological level!

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10196 29/06/19 1:35 AM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I'm trying to take it slow and stop the abuse. Don't make a sudden move, I love with murderers sitting next to me... I come smelling your intention and all my friends are half of the abuse.

One of us...

Wait for them to ask you who we know.

Just because we checked the guns at the door that doesn't mean our brains have changed. I love with that freak show sitting next to you.

Who do you know?

Welcome to the room. People spoon the alien... You don't know I love weird people sitting next to me. They are the other half of the abuse.

Should we have had stayed?

Music!

I'm on my way and all my life I have been treated like a fool. I have seen your future so leave me alone in my past. Guess what?

I'm no one's fool.

Won't they take us for a ride?

Leaders are busy and demanded and I'm... Just not. I'm now insecure and I care about what people think. I had to sleep because I was so sick and tired of being sick and stressed out. My name is Xeno and we care!

The good old days... Giving the jobs a different name. Dreaming of space and rocket ship. I played money and cardboard box to build fortress and shelter. Deep in there not the truth... Just what I needed to keep going and make myself happy by time.

I got my cloak tech!

It's time to begin and come hold my head if you dare the friendship. For the people who are lost in the moment. Heal me if you want but catch me if you can. Hey folk on the wild I will keep myself on this train.

Daydream again? It is 00:15 here...

Days are forgotten but meanwhile I remember a bar story that gets interesting when you know what he saw outside after the incident. Simply forgotten how to disappear?

I disappeared many times, I have just forgotten all of it. They all became a silhouette with weird feeling. I saw something chewing on my monkey brain and that was not forgotten.

Hey you. Am I allowed to figure out what make me love you so much. I feel the hate and I realise that I'm looking for something new. I'm not bullet proof...

Watch me figure it out! Who do you came with? I feel something strong and it's you. Let me stare at the question...

I could say what else I took off my life just not to ignore but I'm not entirely sure. If... I should do the "bad thing"? Like I don't mind a big mistake to waste your time.

Seriously love is fine, it's a struggle to refuse. No excuse!

Dance [censored] dance! Nice working team, this is a snipe from the sky, right between the eyes and you shot me on the ground. Good rehabs come with good mind hitman.

Lol

Dance fuckers dance. We always had a chance and you know what?

We took it!

I'm totally entertained, thrown overboard. I'm gonna walk it up to the wishing well and drop my only one alien coin fell from time straight in space. That's a taxi mafia story. Don't pray for me in hell my sequels are beyond your mind.

I'm keeping my secrets? Nope... Can't you see I wipe my own mind and probably yours too, who knows? Je me souviens mais je ne m'en rappelle pas parfois, fréquemment, souvent, abusivement. À la folie!

I understood the alien dogs story too late... Give a little love? I [censored] up with this impulse that brought a cold design and I did not know as much as I did not land.

Contact! ET called home we all know that by now. But is just a guy approachable by now? I guess behind it's ruined by my head. What violence will I have to remember again? The days were dark drawned in my memory. Was that my soul burnt to the ground for my lost?

I hear they whistle when I pay attention. But I have to imagine the influence of what I still don't remember. Let keep some drama in the freezer... They say, colorize the picture with your royal hands. Calm like them, love on a first shine.

I seek your heart flying alive where my head won't survive. Won't survive... I seek...

Tarterais? Laissez parler tu crois que je suis défoncé, sorti d'un marrai? Devant le rôle on fait la fête. Rideau fermé mi-clos dans un bar. C'est un bon plan.

Some left the chart and didn't even care. Men to leave behind? When an operator go off the chart or rogue. No m'en of "left behind" just some tracks to keep. Down the ditches, is.. A part of me I might not want to remember.

"who we are"

Call me to go too far so I can trip on the edge of actual known limits. Stay close up there is a cold but bright star seeking the heat of who you are. Was it okay or clear?

Say we're crazy! Because on that one..

We [censored] are. Lol

I don't know what my deal is to make me such an hand Grenada to garheirize deir shtroompf? Sjyre tekl! I hope it Jean fine still? I had to shoot my foot? Oh baby I'm so scared because my fuse is short where you are born.

I can't forget hèguegiving!

Come on, I'm a rude boy too but Canadian enough to BE sorry. I miss lieutnant's guitares and he made it to master degree! A smile, one song, just to see how far I can take it. I was never alone. I just needed time to remember what I did.

They did it!

"I will get your head out of the cloud and get your feet in the dirt my friend"

Take a look, offensive friends, do I fit these shoes? Just like you knew who I am and what is my name. I hear the heartbeat but something is broken inside of me and I can't feel the crash without crying my devastation.

There will be celebration but I won't be there to make you h happier because I will be all in black in my pain preparing funerals with my family that I love. I will be facing the truth and it will hurt.

There we are. We have a fragment of our heart to burry so we move on and leave the pain be remembered. For the best, we will be free and in peace with strong memories, we will walk further to then just give it a story name...

If you can hold down your descend I could help but... I came back home faster than the good weather but I still feel late.

Now!

Greetings to the universe!

Since I feel my boss worries about me when I'm crazy but the trust seems good. I had a secret meeting with the colonel and I asked to verify. Kinda got "push it".

Eheheh

We can be happy!

I walk into the world with blinking eyes and winking look. Was that really the cage. Who wants every tomorrow? And now I'm afraid. I said to a police friend "if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

Do I fear something? I'm not hiding that I don't remember everything... I won't forget my sins. The whole deep imagination, the machine and a systematic network. Imagination comes to life!

It was not a leak from the ceiling... Where I'm from we have reasons too...

One day I will describes the faces I saw if they don't get clear. The ink is still pumping to feed the machine. Hey, we still got a deal right? You still want the wool of my sheep disguise?

Dessine-moi un mouton. 👽

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10197 29/06/19 3:16 AM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
You know what still I am going right?

Music!

There is a place in my mind. It's like a ramble in my head. The wrong brain connections from here to beyond. Oh it is how I will find a way to get to you!

Like rambling with my mind and one day just jump in a plane and have the face of this fishy melody. It was raining on my last field trip, just to make me back home quicker. I thought he'd be there... My suspect...

I ran out of vape and I had only one outfit... I spent this time at the sad sad sad movie night. I could run longer and my situation require that I jump on a plane back to the home of poutine.

I need a load of paperwork... I thought of this Music. A single on the radio but it feels to say back in '35...

We go where we want to when something must remain. Are we bro yet? I heard a lot of bro people! This is feeling like a hide away. If... I am a good alien on a mission to help and support insuring stability and wellness but I'm unstable and sick? Does it need to make sense?

When we have to raise QUICK so we don't turn away and down the docks we flip the switch...

Here we are, warriors? What is the price of the [censored] peace here?

It has been too much time wasted without you by my side. I'd rather sit in this bar all day waiting for you on the ground. Under the streetlights the music never dies. Come on now let gets together?

It never dies!

In my head you are the oldest mystery man that I remember. I will hit that jive jack...

I have all the desire to spend the good time shaking your hand. I still want that drink though...

Au coeur de la nuit, les étoiles sont un jour descendu sécher mes larmes. Égaré tel un enfant errant dans les parcs et les rues de la ville. Au coeur de la vie, Dans mon coeur, l'ardeur d'espoir et l'onde de l'amour. Une brique à la fois, j'ai fini par briser le mur mais il me reste à percer le voile. Au coeur de mon histoire, la motivation est douloureuse mais soignante. On a tous notre histoire...

Just imagine a trip to a wonderful land. Cover up story and dirty spy game. Good time on the field! I wish I was better with impulse... But that is on me and all in my head. It just happened! When two strongly trained professionals reached unability to go lower...

Then it has a bit of peace between two organisation. It's a relief. This was a partnership with the telecommunication surveillance agency. Theorically based on a hypothesis. Damn spies... I tried to help and I got the Canadian spy around my home and really close to me a few years.

Has been a lot of reports from this special agent.

I'm kidding!

Then I start to smile.

You want the words? You want the script?

I told that old friend with strong emotions, "it is just a story" and I made it simple but unfair just so I remember what she said, "we will write you something good".

In hell I was in good company. They called it like that to make it this way one can have to see red on the stage. I had to count three rounds and they said "just do it". I counted down from ten then called the locked and loaded. I took a plane unarmed...

Well... My mind is something...

À weapon!

I can use it to take my time and make it quick. wink

C'est pas facile de redescendre la montagne quand t'as eu du mal à monter! Entre mon diable et mon ange, tout se qui s'y trouve s'y mélange.

Until I collapse and the light goes out. Or... We can love and stay together. To the love I hide and that makes me see how we all happen to fall down. Can I find the right way to approach this situation in the future based on the status of my OC Xeno?

Bad days... Good night...

I want the cosmic groove once more. Oh!

It is blue that reminded me first. As said. Another good way to try trust. Was a funny story!

Say, please, you remember. A piece of lie so the story is heard? The deal, the deal, the deal... Until the end of time.
That makes me feel alive. Whatever it takes to focus on avoiding tragedic scene to exploit in time...

I leak leak leak like a leaker...

But... Some loved ones died. So you think that I would for ever go quietly into the night? It feels devastating when they let me... Leak those emotions from a wiped out memory. I cry deep and low and I feel something dirty happened to me, and all of us.

My home, my heart...

It came to my mind a theory about where I'm parked up there while I walk my [censored] off out there down to the ground.

Hey good news. I know who I am, what I can do and where I am going! Good life ahead but I got to spit some [censored] and for so, well, I have to face à hard pain. When I feel it, it remind me how real that is to me.

It hurts.

I'm not sure when it will be but this will be hard. I wonder how I'm gonna settle down and handle it? Somehow I will probably just cry it good and for a healthier future LIVE the pain in front of it.

Will I remember that way?

I can't escape what is Inside of me but my consciousness is blocked. My head is locked up on this human here and there.

I'm on a beautiful but sad story. Some motivations are too dirty to be shared. Mine has a violent pain in my heart. Am I so tainted so I forget so much why I'm doing this now man...

I'm feeling glad smile

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10198 29/06/19 4:31 AM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I'm happy when you think it's fictional. It's a sunshine especially if you are a psychiatrist. Oh they said the story is crazy. I agree...

Out to see again. No need to run and hide. Why a lie? I have no more woman to call a wife? True. Since that concept around seems outdated... We prefer polyamorous relationship. I have partners and secret friends.

We're really really open smile

I was really old fashioned and wanted the traditional marital status but screw that... I have my snail and who knows what else wink

Easy to say not that easy to do.

Harder than stopping time? I never got the story of the lance of silver and how we stopped the time. One dude dragued out from a wood... There is no reason to know!

I've worked hard on the appearance and I'm trying to keep a little shining.

Les champs de fraises osti!

The Cosmic larva says hello smile

It is a happiness and I'm satisfied of my rehab. I will now have the core tools to get started. I hope the good feedback were enough even if short.

So I feel like the scheduled rehab is now officially completed? I gave the requested feed back. I heard good stuff lately. I'm now the darling alien for many terran.

I got good impression around that story and it has...

Whatever man... I'm just reading car's license plates. I got clear the "spit" one.

BTW I don't go inside of driver less car... I'd pilot you in space and time, have a driver to pick me up. Reaching out and I hope I'm done abusing of the machine. There is always one thing left. What are we doing now with the "criminal zéro"?

"le gars que tu cherches, ils l'ont trouvé".

What we do with him?

Just a box?

That was also from the box office story. I felt the wave rewriting time and I remember the office before it was removed in time. Tell me where is sanity. Spit it out mon Yokor...

Mon trésor national?

Un coffre royal?

"we love you, take care"

Signed: Mom Inc

I have to finish this 🌟👽🌟

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: frankalexanderbe] #10204 29/06/19 12:21 PM
Zayn Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Ha! Ha! Funny

https://9apps.ooo/download/
https://luckypatcher.pro/apk/

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10207 29/06/19 7:00 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Losing my words? Plans never changed. Lost in my state of mind? When it comes crashing...

They now say stay. smile

Who I am seems to never change. You thought that I was dead. I'm always in my head, still alive. Not for the rich, until I'm dead. I'm not dead and I exist.

Tell me who is going to help me now?

It's time to get better and better than ever before. I am a good alien on a mission to help and support... Never forget that. Real or not.

Whoa... I was seriously knocked down and I watched myself in the mirror. I haven't fought the fear yet.

Time to stand up? To show what we are made of? Not done? Phase one about to be completed!

Two feet here. Everyday... Watch he can do... Me and a secret life. I'd not yelled to the system no more. Raising my voice to the forces above. The machine is real and I can use it... I got too much of two feet on the ground.

What would make me cry?

Je ne me souviens pas pantoute..

Je me rappelle un peu...

I know it is not only me.

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10208 29/06/19 7:13 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Am I losing my mind trying to find the perfect line? I'm trying to break it. A code to crack, do I need a miracle? I'm trying to remember the said protocole that day. One guy now.

One knows...

What is I still have to take off to re-establish contact. They ain't make the call. I need more to get those weird federal police that act like town cops and live unassigned of federal duty. I got to fix their mind first...

I really got to take that plane back... Too much missing information and a extraterrestrial affair case down in Québec. Never giving in? It's not over and my mistake require my personal attention.

Never going back?

Never giving up! Because they say so...

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10209 29/06/19 7:22 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Checking my vitals, I was low after years of trying perfection. She told me the antidote!

"just drink it"

My trust is so high for some people that I just do it. No questions. May we meet again my friend and I don't blame you for avoiding me. I saw it and we both know...

I'm still trying to figure out these days...

Interesting people!

À universe at work 💖👽💖

I have seen some angelic gentlemen and they gave me the idea to leave sadness right away. While a friend slapped my consciousness so I open my eyes. When they do it, telling me...

One détail at the time.

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10210 29/06/19 7:36 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
It's not only one... À crowd to be busy making myself, left on the shelf? No,..

I will drive my life back home and no more "wanna see something?" on a rainy night at this one random bus stop... Just a smoke my friend but prices don't drop...

An hundred bucks from space...

The deal, deal, dealing with dealers! wink

Watch I can do.

You tell me I lost it? Controlling thoughts? Random broadcast? Just a game...? Papillon je ne joue pas la mort... I have lost it? Can't I get any lower?

I don't feel like I'm drawning. I am so plastic? Is it that tragedic? Oh it's not the end, busy agenda!

I still feel pressure like time is running out. Am I late?

You know? I might not care!

I have my family.

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10212 29/06/19 8:49 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I used the music cheat...

Just to feel the blank and so I had an idea. I was right on it and I forgot what I am becoming before I go back Xeno. That might be not the best way to go about it...

I'm going back to my people, the ones I find my deal. I know which ones make me feel good, progressing and growing up.

I still don't know who I belong to but I feel going grey and it feels really lovely and welcoming.

I feels like a private message is being sent in me saying "hey come around" but the popular culture makes me wonder if I'm right about them.

"one of us"

Who is us?

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10213 29/06/19 9:15 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I was supposed to be flat out on the forum earlier but I was called a spammer and I was stolen by some folks.

I'm thinking of saying it...

I was supposed to be going back normal before I go designed appearence. I happen at this time of going grey or closer to it.

I have two feet and feel the shade of that skin but the real one? I don't know... What can I do? Assume? Just say oh that might just be it. Thank you for your time and I hope it can stand a while so I get some peace.

What can I do? Believe in my possible experience as sign of the civilization I belong to? Am I with them? But what is the cosmic side of my life with aliens there. I feel it good with them and I would be happy to find I'm with them.

I'm not losing it or what? Who is gone again? What can I do... I've got that pain to take over my mind for a while so I get to lose the game. I could get lower...

There is life and memories to make it better! I keep dreaming of these beautiful black eyes and their silver skin. That's killing me slowly. That missing link in me...

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10214 29/06/19 9:44 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Look at me in the eyes and tell me what you see.

Am I free to be yet here?

They say me and my friends are vicious dark scheming dreamers. Holding you down killing slow by drowning it in my mental mess from beyond.

"vous avez voulu me jouer dans la tête"

My life is okay.

I bet they wouldn't have had if they knew...

So, am I a Zeta reticulis alien? Regard to my crash story, it would make sense...

It's not today I will risk to insult them and assume something I don't know... My lucky node to mine? I'm going grey anyway because it makes my feelings a lot better.

I will search until I collapse if I'm not told...

You'd be surprised... Alien stories... Would you love a larva sitting next to you? Would you know you're possibly loved by an alien sitting next to you.

Not to mention, I have trust issue and I'm the paranoid one. But that will possibly be worked back up eventually. Promises? No more... Who became the servant? Blinkful eyes bring the love that brings the love.

"everything you want"

Anything I know that I could desire I was just told...

"you already gave that"

I didn't know then what new to get so I'm a happy petit prince... My rehab was pretty much it!

Could I have asked to change the world?

I'd love to change the world but I don't know what to do...

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10215 29/06/19 9:56 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Am I awake or is it just a dream? Like a dream they said... You will wake up an alien someday I was told. One nurse said first. "it is you that will open your eyes" and now I'm being there.

I will wake up an alien... I could have been discharged but they really do believe in me. From the spaceship to our journey to the ground...

One wrong word and it was just done...

It has really happened! I was believing but then in the middle of the night, stars wrote, I read...

Just to remember one story that unblock a complete package in my mind and so now I am taking it as my actual mistake.

I know I'm having access to the mind technology. It is now, regard my criterias, confirmed. I can use it.

That is I always could... I just didn't know because I was unable to remember. Au coeur de la nuit, je me souviens.

Would I release the trigger? I want peace...

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10216 29/06/19 10:11 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
There something wrong with my soul.,. There is a part of it that does not respond.

I saw it too! catmouth

I saw the machine, they showed it in there. Feels special to actually have seen what is okay our mind here in some cases.

"it is your toy, your business"

But...

I still am just a captain! About what they said for that technology. "we are the ones having it". love

The mind thing is us whoever it is.

I wish I knew as much as some people do about me. I saw a kid looking at me and asking his mom "is it those one that knows what you think?"

What is the hallucination?

Please tell me? My life is so full of aliens but which one is us? I don't know but I will face the "facts" I have and open my eyes.

I know I'm an alien...

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10217 29/06/19 10:30 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Graciously made by us, I hope you will get better soon and we can talk about it. If you've seen my mouth... But it is something to see lol... Cold advise! Sour words in the cupboard with the dry bread.

Where is the water?

I found my path in the struggle!

No matter what alien I am, I'm going grey to stabilize and feel good! smile

It's raining, not tragic. Just for a mind shower and so we don't dry out.

Really, I'm a alien having a lot of things!

Am I bad or I just make mistakes like anyone? Mine can hurt more so I got to be more careful. It's time to start something great now.

I remember the feeling!

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10218 29/06/19 10:33 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
C'est ma faute à toi!

I don't need to fight tonight kiss

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #10434 03/07/19 2:51 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
[Linked Image from img.memecdn.com]

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #14961 20/11/19 12:55 PM
barrysingh102 Offline
Recruit
Recruit
ce que tu vas faire avec un tel argent

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: barrysingh102] #14969 21/11/19 12:11 PM
barrysingh102 Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Originally Posted by barrysingh102
ce que tu vas faire avec un tel argent
toute mise à jour ? Shareit apk vidmate app

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #15345 01/12/19 2:01 AM
miyabhai101 Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Même j'attends n'importe quelle sorte de genre, ça fait beaucoup de jours

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #17807 29/07/20 8:00 AM
dhanushx012 Offline
Recruit
Recruit
I'm trying to take it slow and stop the abuse. Don't make a sudden move, I love with murderers sitting next to me... I come smelling your intention and all my friends are half of the abuse.

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: dhanushx012] #17808 29/07/20 9:03 AM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin

Reply Quote
Re: I have 500 billion dollars! [Re: Anonymous] #18585 03/10/20 2:13 PM
xpacethree Offline
Recruit
Recruit
haha, first of all buy vaccine for covid virus https://jiofilocalhtml.run https://forpc.onl

Last edited by xpacethree; 03/10/20 2:14 PM.
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's