Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (frankalexanderbe), 46 anonymous users, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,716
Posts18,870
Members579
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
owl, Hihibuy223, cuddymac, jon, Noah.bee
579 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Alienarchist
Alienarchist
italy
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,355
EdMan 1,694
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Orion 238
Top Posters(30 Days)
EdMan 25
Orion 13
owl 11
chasm 4
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Why so many medical examinations. #712 28/04/18 5:20 PM
Beyond Beyond Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Why so many medical examinations.

We often hear from the cynics this question:
Why does ET do so many medical exams on so many people ?

This to me represents a common logical failing when trying to ascribe motive to the behavior of what by its very definition is "alien" to our experience.

Naturally we try and find analogs and parallels with observed behavior and our own.

50 years ago gynecological exams might have been the only context that seemed to match. But emerging DNA technologys might give us another option.

Shipman says the 100 bytes his team demonstrated is nothing near the limit. Certain cells, like the microorganism Sulfolobus tokodaii would have room for more than 3,000 bytes of data. And with synthetic engineering, it's not hard to imagine certain specially designed hard-drive bacteria with vastly expanded regions of their genetic code, able to rapidly upload vast amounts of data.

total number of bacteria in the human body | The DNA Exchange

Now, researchers report that they’ve come up with a new way to encode digital data in DNA to create the highest-density large-scale data storage scheme ever invented. Capable of storing 215 petabytes (215 million gigabytes) in a single gram of DNA, the system could, in principle, store every bit of datum ever recorded by humans in a container about the size and weight of a couple of pickup trucks

Scientists have been eyeing up DNA as a potential storage medium for a long time, for three very good reasons: It’s incredibly dense (you can store one bit per base, and a base is only a few atoms large); it’s volumetric (beaker) rather than planar (hard disk); and it’s incredibly stable — where other bleeding-edge storage mediums need to be kept in sub-zero vacuums, DNA can survive for hundreds of thousands of years in a box in your garage.

Microsoft experiments with DNA storage: 1,000,000,000 TB in a gram

The human genome contains around 20,000 genes, that is, the stretches of DNA that encode proteins. But these genes account for only about 1.2 percent of the total genome. The other 98.8 percent is known as noncoding DNA

At least 75 per cent of our DNA really is useless junk after all

Perhaps we are a vast biological library, perhaps the medical exams are simply the librarians parity checking the data through each sucessive generation to spot and correct data corruption.

DNA could be used to store vast amounts of data over very long periods of time.

The terrestrial biosphere as a cloud storage device

Even the cloud uses RAID......

7.6 billion humans.... Have occupied every single place and environmental niche on the planet.....

There's your cloud.

The same could apply to the cynics and their argument about soil samples, why so many soil samples.

Perhaps they are not sampling the soil, perhaps they are sampling the bacteria in the soil and the data encoded in its DNA

https://scholar.google.com.au/schol...ahUKEwjb_drOktLZAhVGvrwKHe0AD1oQgQMIKDAA

And with synthetic engineering, it's not hard to imagine certain specially designed hard-drive bacteria with vastly expanded regions of their genetic code, able to rapidly upload vast amounts of data.

Last edited by Beyond Beyond; 28/04/18 5:23 PM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #713 28/04/18 5:25 PM
Beyond Beyond Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior

A new method of storing data in the nucleotide bases of DNA is the highest-density storage scheme ever invented.

DNA could store all of the world's data in one room

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/03/dna-could-store-all-worlds-data-one-room

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #717 28/04/18 6:53 PM
Beyond Beyond Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #718 28/04/18 6:54 PM
Beyond Beyond Offline OP
Lieutenant Junior
OP Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Microsoft is buying ten million strands of DNA from biology startup Twist Bioscience to investigate the use of genetic material to store data.

The data density of DNA is orders of magnitude higher than conventional storage systems, with 1 gram of DNA able to represent close to 1 billion terabytes (1 zettabyte) of data. DNA is also remarkably robust; DNA fragments thousands of years old have been successfully sequenced.

These properties make it an intriguing option for long-term data archiving. Binary data has already been successfully stored as DNA base pairs, with estimates in 2013 suggesting that it would be economically viable for storage of 500 years or more.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #734 30/04/18 7:38 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
If you don't know the truth by now then you will learn....

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #9297 18/05/19 1:32 PM
DiscloseNow Offline
Recruit
Recruit
I think you're on to something. Strong evidence points to the idea that alien abductions are partially (or even entirely) for the purpose of monitoring and/or altering the human genome. Personally, I think that one key aspect of the genetic experimentation is the hybridization of humans and extraterrestrials. Although, I think that they are likely using our DNA for other purposes as well, and the purpose of abductions may be partly (or even entirely or mostly with regard to some entities) to fix various "errors" occurring in the evolutionary process and help to guide the evolutionary process.

However, I do believe that some entities are malevolent and are very much not looking out for the human race in this manner. I cannot say exactly what the purpose of these entities is, but I think that there are different types of beings. And most likely, each group of aliens abducts people for their own reasons. Though, I agree that genetic alteration and experimentation is probably one of (if not the) most common one.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #9300 18/05/19 1:56 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
The future is coming on. catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Music] #9303 18/05/19 2:22 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Originally Posted by Music
The future is coming on. catmouth

Yes, always..

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #9305 18/05/19 6:07 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
I wonder what the future has in store for us?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: DiscloseNow] #9547 28/05/19 1:48 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Great stuff DisclosedNow. Dr. Steven Greer said "DNA is the currency of the Universe". I think he was spot on. I think theres something special about DNA created by nature. Cause you would think they could just write their own DNA with their super-advanced technology and intelligence. But maybe, you cannot replicate the DNA of living person in a high-tech lab. Perhaps theres something special to the DNA coming from a living person. I believe there is something there, perhaps related to the paranormal/spirit realm.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: LogicalChaos] #9548 28/05/19 6:19 AM
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Vice Admiral
Online Content
Vice Admiral
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
Great stuff DisclosedNow. Dr. Steven Greer said "DNA is the currency of the Universe". I think he was spot on. I think theres something special about DNA created by nature. Cause you would think they could just write their own DNA with their super-advanced technology and intelligence. But maybe, you cannot replicate the DNA of living person in a high-tech lab. Perhaps theres something special to the DNA coming from a living person. I believe there is something there, perhaps related to the paranormal/spirit realm.

Dna is just the body, that`s why you can`t replicate it because the body wouldn`t fit a smarter or less smarter person, looks always sort of fits the intellect of that person also

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #9550 28/05/19 11:21 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
I do not have the DNA to cheat on the woman that I love! I am her drone. Does that not make me a great lover? UFO

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: frankalexanderbe] #9630 01/06/19 9:33 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Hmm, interesting perspective. Is DNA encoded to each person uniquely? Is DNA the blueprint of life?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: LogicalChaos] #9638 02/06/19 8:22 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Hmm, interesting perspective. Is DNA encoded to each person uniquely? Is DNA the blueprint of life?

Is it not DNA that has done most of the work though?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11577 14/07/19 2:20 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
I would say DNA has done all the work. And nature too with nutrients, water and O2. I seriously think theres something special about DNA that aliens want/need for themselves.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11581 14/07/19 6:05 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I needed a lot of genetic datas for a incoming surprise! ^_^

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11590 14/07/19 7:33 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Perhaps we have evolved by the time the examination results reach it's destination and it renders their findings inconclusive on the grounds that a lot can change in one single light year alone.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11638 15/07/19 5:42 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
They are checking our DNA to see who is to be a part of God's kingdom. The Rapture involves a process called the Rupture, where our DNA gets Ruptured correctly, causing our DNA to aline correctly so we can physically exist within the Space Time Continuum (Heaven). Sometimes, they the DNA to effectively create your new immortal body if you are to die before the Rapture and are written in the Book of Life. Instead of reincarnating as a baby, it will be in your identical cloned but ruptured to physical immortality, body.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11639 15/07/19 7:23 AM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Hmm... All this seems strangely familiar. Have we met?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Xeno] #11980 23/07/19 7:19 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Originally Posted by Xeno
I needed a lot of genetic datas for a incoming surprise! ^_^

I think I know what the surprise is! But I wont say, no spoilers! Thanks for abducting people aliens. It was worth it in the end.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11981 23/07/19 7:20 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Yes it is worth it..

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11982 23/07/19 7:21 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Do aliens have big plans for humanity?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11985 23/07/19 7:29 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Big for you, small for us.. wink

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Xeno] #11994 23/07/19 7:42 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Damn. That's wild. I bet ETs have done some incredible, mind-blowing projects on other planets. Cant even imagine.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #11996 23/07/19 7:43 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Planet Earth has got pretty much a crazy unique project.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12003 23/07/19 8:11 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Indeed it is. Ive heard it called the Crown of the Cosmos. Earth is definitely a special place with so much variety of life here.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12006 23/07/19 8:15 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
It is a place aliens come to look like humans and forget who they are. Then we arrange meeting with "enemies" and when they leave and remember who they are, they realize that they could just be friends... It is a place to rebuild relationship.

One of the purpose....

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12013 23/07/19 8:29 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Huh, interesting. I think I understand now. So the enemy does the same thing, forget who they are then reconnect with their "enemy" in a different way. So amazing.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12015 23/07/19 8:31 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
It is a multipurposed planet. A LOT OF BUSINESS

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12058 23/07/19 11:54 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Originally Posted by Xeno
A LOT OF BUSINESS

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Like Crumb'sCrunchyDelights? (Intergalactic Fast Food Franchise.)

Last edited by Music; 23/07/19 11:58 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Xeno] #12377 25/07/19 5:59 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Business eh? Like intergalactic commerce?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: LogicalChaos] #12386 25/07/19 8:34 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Business eh? Like intergalactic commerce?

Na that is not what I meant and I may have been misunderstood ...

Dealer = Person who deal with me and my authority that I will eventually impose to this galaxy.

Leader = Not my business, talk to my mom! Don't make my dad, seriously....

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #12557 26/07/19 4:58 PM
Music Offline
Captain
Captain
Only a matter of time before Jeff Bezos gets a piece of this too.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #15864 28/12/19 2:34 PM
The UFO Store Offline
Recruit
Recruit
well, maybe they want to study us and how we operate? And see if we all operate the same?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #18906 24/11/20 10:04 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
After 50 I started getting spring and fall exams. Mostly remember getting injection from what looks like a vaccination device/gun.

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: Beyond Beyond] #18964 08/12/20 3:30 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Very interesting. Were these Spring and Fall Exams on the same date each year? Or did it vary?

Reply Quote
Re: Why so many medical examinations. [Re: LogicalChaos] #19062 25/12/20 6:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
LogicalChaos: The dates vary, usually April and September. This year have been more, must be because of COVID.

March 2020: Just before COVID started earlier in this year, I had a experience were I remember very well, the transport part. I feel myself floating through the wall of my bedroom and I see a beam of bright light in the yard. I look up and see a ship hovering above the yard. I am very happy because this is my fav part, the transport. Love the feeling of weightlessness. As soon as I get into the light, I relax, close my eyes, lift my face up and feel myself floating upward into the light beam. My only thought was, this feels soooo good.

July 2020: Inside right elbow, spot where injected is red. Know this was from a visit, because there is a square lazer mark there I've had for years. They always take blood from that arm.

March - December 2020: Multiple fingerprint bruises underarms & one rib injury.

Reply Quote
Fast Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Members Only
January
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9