Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered members (rudidur, EdMan), 10 anonymous users, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,648
Posts18,585
Members567
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
Tom Clarke, Android_anon, Nelcotfelia, MIB Ufologist, Ada
566 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,354
EdMan 1,638
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
EdMan 23
Matt 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic #18882 16/11/20 7:48 AM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
Due to COVID 19 people are fleeing large urban centers the suburbs and rural America. This has driven the price of homes in these areas up and inventory of homes down. I have decided to sell a rental property I own in Connecticut. People fleeing NYC are desperate to find homes and the inventory Connecticut is exhausted. The value of my property has increase by a hundred thousand USD and 18 buyers are competing to buy it. I am trading off rental income for a substantial amount of cash I will be taking the money from the sale of this property and will be buying a home in Florida. We will winter in Florida and spend the summers on our farm in New Hampshire, snowbirding it. With the development of vaccines for the pandemic conditions will be returning to normal within 18 months. That said I have elected to profit from conditions during the pandemic and use the funds to improve my quality of life.

Over all we have done exceptionally well during the pandemic surviving it with no impact on our quality of life and will be making a tidy profit from it.

https://www.highlandhomes.org/new-homes/florida/tampa-bay/plant-city/devinshire-estates/wynter

This link is to the home we are in the process of contracting to build. Due to our disability status we are exempt from paying Florida property taxes on the home.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic [Re: EdMan] #18883 16/11/20 7:21 PM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
Today my wife and I electronically signed the sales documents for our rental property. We set a fair market price for it and are having an open house on Saturday for 19 investors. We expect to have multiple offers on the table by the end of the day.

Our relator walked through the property and said it is likely a bidding war would erupt over it and that we would likely get over the asking price for it.

Investors are looking to buy rental units to house pandemic refugees from NYC and NJ who are fleeing to CT.

My wife and I expect to reap a significant profit from the sale of this property and will use it to build our winter home in Florida.

Reply Quote
Re: Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic [Re: EdMan] #18905 24/11/20 6:55 AM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
The offers on our rental property have started to flow in and we are waiting for them all to come in to make our decision. We expect a minor bidding war to start over the property.

I am leveraging the effects of the pandemic to my advantage. In all such things conditions effect market value and I would be a fool not to take advantage of it.

Reply Quote
Re: Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic [Re: EdMan] #18907 24/11/20 5:21 PM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
We have a bidding war in progress with regards to the sale of our rental property. We are waiting for an offer to come in and will be making a decision soon with regards to selling it.

Reply Quote
Re: Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic [Re: EdMan] #18908 24/11/20 9:16 PM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
Due to the effects of the pandemic our net worth has risen by a quarter of a million dollars in less than a year. This rise is mostly based on the value of our farming homestead in New Hampshire and the rental property we own in Connecticut. Separate from this increase is a four hundred thousand dollar increase in the value of a trust fund we will be receiving in 3 to 5 years. The increase in the trust fund is based upon the increase in the stock market over the last 8 months. I will be liquidating our rental property within 30 days and investing the funds generated from the sale in a home in Florida. We will keep our farming homestead as a summer home and will place it into operation as a organic farm starting in April of each year. Eventually we will sell the homestead and invest the funds in quality of life aspects our existence. At present we are worth 1.4 million USD. In 3-5 years our net worth with receipt of our trust funds climbs to 3.7 million USD. In simple terms due to astute investment, hard work, and over 60 years of combined experience in nuclear, biological and chemical warfare; along with a lifetime of access to the complete intelligence databases of NATO, the United States and Israel; we have managed to build a financial profile that is immune to the effects of major adverse events up and to include the current pandemic. I have posted on this site how I built our farming homestead and its capability using limited resources and increased the value of it several times over. I started life poor in the Ghetto of Hartford Connecticut with not enough food to eat. By hard work, native intelligence and astute investment I rose from poverty to being a millionaire many times over. I posted this here to illustrate that it is possible to climb from poverty through hard work and the application of intelligence. It is matter of focus, discipline, hard work, understanding of basic principles of economics and determination to improve your circumstances. You can learn from this or not. By October of next year I will be living in a comfortable energy efficient home in Florida. I will be debt free and vaccinated for COVID 19.

Reply Quote
Re: Profiting from the COVID 19 Pandemic [Re: EdMan] #18910 25/11/20 3:48 PM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
We just accepted an offer on our rental property and will be closing the deal on it in December. We have made a $180,000.00 profit from this transaction and will be using these funds toward the purchase of a home in Florida. I bought this rental property under a Federal Program designed to promote the rehabilitation of houses. I restored the property and have rented it out for almost two decades. A investor bought the property and will be continuing to rent it out.

Using a grant from the USDA I built up the production capability of my organic farm increasing the value of my farming homestead by several times. I used the money from the sale of my executive mansion in West Hartford CT to pay for this farm. I bought my executive mansion in CT at the height of the great recession for a fraction of what it was worth. I improved the property and sold it prior to the pandemic making a good profit from it.

Now I am worth 1.4 million USD with over 2 million USD in trust funds that will be released to my wife and I within 3-5 years.

Not bad for a boy from the ghetto who never had enough food to eat growing up and suffered from nutrition deficiency diseases as a child.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's