Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
2 registered members (EdMan, 1 invisible), 21 anonymous users, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,649
Posts18,591
Members567
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
Tom Clarke, Android_anon, Nelcotfelia, MIB Ufologist, Ada
566 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Stormy
Stormy
PLANET TERRA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,355
EdMan 1,640
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
EdMan 25
Matt 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Underneath the wallpaper #18850 22/10/20 4:45 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
There are many changes occurring.

I am now finding myself connected to Earth somehow and can hear inquiries. They will be responded the best I can with the capabilities I will find. As our leadership and societies is being reformed we experience slowed down respond. It is to be noted that I no longer act as commanding officer of forces on the surface as I now operate from desk. Either I was transferred, promoted or dismissed, it is not clear as in date of today.

I am not going to keep doors closed and the diamonds will be given back as soon as I find out how to have this request processed by the actual system in control. Magic tricks they say?

As I most informed the public that I have good communication with Terra and Santor but the moon is still missing.

The planet is very positive and looking forward life and peace! We are looking to find a resolution to the situation and find a concession ground to begin with. We know it won't please everyone in our first actions which is not consisting in any form of payment. We actually most likely to form a coalition of good healers to help with radiating in cooperation with local vibrations.

The page is turning so I hope by now you have opened your eyes and listen to your heart.

They call it "The golden age" and it begins today as the sun as created Earth in his temple and placed it turning in my hand. We are now about to leave the age of plastic faces and entering a new age on Earth and it is intended to make it all about peace, love and happiness. The problems on Earth are not much of a worry so please do not let the news bring you down. Everything will be alright!!

I am blacked out from the Stars making it hard to read right now but I got some good wings to let me hear what they trying to hide tongue

I am learning a new language and it is not unexpected!

I am no longer responding as actual leadership of my civilization as a public government have been instored to replace monarchy that will only be sitting on issues of royal matter. So let's hope my lovely people from another world shows us how they really are free of our own system of control based on secretive activities and censorship of one's mind.

It is important that you understand that what was known as "The alien Agenda" is thrown to the garbage and replaced by a brand new agenda that will prescribe a different direction to my ocean. The key word is "Cooperation" from us if we obtain "Collaboration" from you. That mostly did not change. The show is closing now... Time for serious stuff that the future is when we no longer respond to the past.

At this time communication is established in a unclear way but the messages go through.

Many organs are reconsidering their structures or building / building back one for this new age!

Please be patient as we all need a bit more time to follow the current acceleration of final end of a [...] story.

The past week was very intense and I find myself quite drained out with the new weight I carry on my head walking with the crown for the fix before I go lay down for real. I could notice energies are stabilizing and after a cold time we shall find the heat in our Heart to keep it warm and make it hot for the blue moon!!

It is a good time to start waking up smile

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18851 22/10/20 5:55 AM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Originally Posted by Xeno
There are many changes occurring.

I am now finding myself connected to Earth somehow and can hear inquiries. They will be responded the best I can with the capabilities I will find. As our leadership and societies is being reformed we experience slowed down respond. It is to be noted that I no longer act as commanding officer of forces on the surface as I now operate from desk. Either I was transferred, promoted or dismissed, it is not clear as in date of today.

I am not going to keep doors closed and the diamonds will be given back as soon as I find out how to have this request processed by the actual system in control. Magic tricks they say?

As I most informed the public that I have good communication with Terra and Santor but the moon is still missing.

The planet is very positive and looking forward life and peace! We are looking to find a resolution to the situation and find a concession ground to begin with. We know it won't please everyone in our first actions which is not consisting in any form of payment. We actually most likely to form a coalition of good healers to help with radiating in cooperation with local vibrations.

The page is turning so I hope by now you have opened your eyes and listen to your heart.

They call it "The golden age" and it begins today as the sun as created Earth in his temple and placed it turning in my hand. We are now about to leave the age of plastic faces and entering a new age on Earth and it is intended to make it all about peace, love and happiness. The problems on Earth are not much of a worry so please do not let the news bring you down. Everything will be alright!!

I am blacked out from the Stars making it hard to read right now but I got some good wings to let me hear what they trying to hide tongue

I am learning a new language and it is not unexpected!

I am no longer responding as actual leadership of my civilization as a public government have been instored to replace monarchy that will only be sitting on issues of royal matter. So let's hope my lovely people from another world shows us how they really are free of our own system of control based on secretive activities and censorship of one's mind.

It is important that you understand that what was known as "The alien Agenda" is thrown to the garbage and replaced by a brand new agenda that will prescribe a different direction to my ocean. The key word is "Cooperation" from us if we obtain "Collaboration" from you. That mostly did not change. The show is closing now... Time for serious stuff that the future is when we no longer respond to the past.

At this time communication is established in a unclear way but the messages go through.

Many organs are reconsidering their structures or building / building back one for this new age!

Please be patient as we all need a bit more time to follow the current acceleration of final end of a [...] story.

The past week was very intense and I find myself quite drained out with the new weight I carry on my head walking with the crown for the fix before I go lay down for real. I could notice energies are stabilizing and after a cold time we shall find the heat in our Heart to keep it warm and make it hot for the blue moon!!

It is a good time to start waking up smile

The good guys will win over the internet ;D

Reply Quote
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18852 22/10/20 6:21 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
It isn't a perfect avenue but down the road we will find our justice and light will be brought.

Reply Quote
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18857 22/10/20 12:59 PM
Orion Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
I am happy to see your optimism!

We need all the optimism we can get these days.

This virus is eating into the fabric of our society.

Reply Quote
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18860 23/10/20 5:14 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
You focus too much on what is appearing negative.

It is true things seemed to be discouraging but keep on sight what is you are doing: Living life...

It is a rough time past weeks especially for involved protagonists in many projects of "The plan".

As in date of today I can affirm I am not leaving Earth anytime soon as I seemed to be bailed... But this is going to be okay as it will give me more time to find a way to release many many taken people. I found a way to make the system work on my requests and do those "magic tricks" expected by some people.

I'm in communication, as strange as it is, with Earth's voices and I haven't heard any inquiries about Covid19. Actually as in date of today I am starting to believe it isn't as real as the news/media say. It is not considered a serious matter as it is mostly a fear campaign from authorities.

Just be patient, forces of the world been quite stuck in other business than monitoring the virus and providing interference to it. Soon we shall be more available for measures if it is considered required. As in date of today many are busy/focused on their own survival as the energy level is running low. We are many of us on our last batteries..... The old agenda was supposed to finish last year and be terminated but an extension was asked by a human representative which was granted extending events to this year.

Not much left!

We are dealing with cold times around here as many issues are to be resolved such as the "Hostage situation" [...]

If you have been drained out "by the world" lately, keep it cool and know that is now a time to rest and recover.

The last decade was hell of a story! It is almost done.....

Reply Quote
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18862 23/10/20 5:27 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
And now I'm out. I can't stay quiet on this.
I'm in communication, as strange as it is, with Earth's voices and I haven't heard any inquiries about Covid19. Actually as in date of today I am starting to believe it isn't as real as the news/media say. It is not considered a serious matter as it is mostly a fear campaign from authorities.

I PERSONALLY have had one friend and one family member die as a result of coronavirus this year so this is a SICK thing to say. It is most definitely NOT fake, everyone needs to be taking it MORE seriously. People with mindsets like YOU are the reason we are doing so badly.
SO, after having followed you for quite a while now, you have lost my interest. You are now a murderer.
Do not downplay the severity of this virus, it has already ruined so many lives.

Reply Quote
Re: Underneath the wallpaper [Re: Xeno] #18863 23/10/20 5:38 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
You will see in time....

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's