Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (EdMan), 18 anonymous users, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,648
Posts18,583
Members567
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
Tom Clarke, Android_anon, Nelcotfelia, MIB Ufologist, Ada
566 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,354
EdMan 1,637
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
EdMan 22
Matt 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Todays Activities #18809 19/10/20 6:05 AM
EdMan Online Content OP
Vice Admiral
OP Online Content
Vice Admiral
Today is a busy day on our high tech homestead. The early season snow has melted and I will be working on the greenhouse preparing it to have the polymer covering put on it on Thursday. We had a celebratory dinner party last night for some of the people that helped with the greenhouse. The feast included Spiral Sliced double glazed ham, baked yams, potatoes, green bean casserole and fresh rolls. Drinks were water, soda, mineral water and wine. Desert was a apple crumble with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh perked coffee. A good time was had by all, all left on a good note better than they came. There was very little left in terms of left overs.

We will be completing the high tunnel high tech greenhouse this Thursday and closing out that project. I just replaced the batteries in my WiFi advanced professional grade weather station main sensor package and it is good for another two years of operation.

I will be tidying up the farm for the winter on Friday and be going deep sea fishing for the last time of the season next Monday. I will be driving down the coast and spending the night in a hotel before the fishing trip.

My schedule is full with a balance of tasks and quality of life events.

We are approaching the Holiday season and will be engaging in a series of traditional quality of life events.

Wish everyone well and a happy holiday season

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Todays Activities [Re: EdMan] #18813 19/10/20 9:08 AM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Originally Posted by EdMan
Today is a busy day on our high tech homestead. The early season snow has melted and I will be working on the greenhouse preparing it to have the polymer covering put on it on Thursday. We had a celebratory dinner party last night for some of the people that helped with the greenhouse. The feast included Spiral Sliced double glazed ham, baked yams, potatoes, green bean casserole and fresh rolls. Drinks were water, soda, mineral water and wine. Desert was a apple crumble with vanilla bean ice cream and fresh perked coffee. A good time was had by all, all left on a good note better than they came. There was very little left in terms of left overs.

We will be completing the high tunnel high tech greenhouse this Thursday and closing out that project. I just replaced the batteries in my WiFi advanced professional grade weather station main sensor package and it is good for another two years of operation.

I will be tidying up the farm for the winter on Friday and be going deep sea fishing for the last time of the season next Monday. I will be driving down the coast and spending the night in a hotel before the fishing trip.

My schedule is full with a balance of tasks and quality of life events.

We are approaching the Holiday season and will be engaging in a series of traditional quality of life events.

Wish everyone well and a happy holiday season

You sure eat good^^

Reply Quote
Re: Todays Activities [Re: EdMan] #18814 19/10/20 10:53 AM
Orion Offline
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Happy Winter Season!

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's