Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 16 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,618
Posts18,490
Members559
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
GwaihirsTears, MaTriX, JaneM, AlienExist, xpacethree
559 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Zoa
Zoa
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,345
EdMan 1,611
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 159
Orion 58
EdMan 46
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
My pace for this time #18561 02/10/20 4:32 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
I have yet to establish contact with leadership to request changes that are out of my control and take the time I need to make this contact enjoyable and possibly in my environment down here. There is many ideas that was discussed and the most interesting way to obtain the next official contact is to let myself take patience in more humanity.

For many people things are what they are and will be but for my involvement the chances are that my capabilities to rediscuss many things would be for next year and I am going to do my best to enjoy my time until then with the possibilities I already have to try a difference.

I might be wrong since it is the beliefs I motivate and maybe this is the reason why it will happen like that. But I don't care of what was said 11 years ago if I see better in the present to respond to my intended interests. I have multiple incoming communications coming to my current location and I wait for them.

Mostly should be a message to make me feel included and loved.

This time it will be important to communicate well before I plan something like that.

As this will possibly stay at the same status unless I end up accessing more details in a further time.

I intend to start giving my agenda the flexibility I normally am interested to have!

I really like the way I have reached to endorse myself a bit better.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: My pace for this time [Re: Xeno] #18584 03/10/20 9:59 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
I have reason to believe that is possible this planet gets back on the solar/stellar power supply.

The suspected date for the calendar that comes with it would correspond to March 30th 2022

I might have decoded and analyzed the messages wrong but I think this agenda called so on as "The alien" is resynchronizing itself following timings that are meant to cooperate with collaborative forces. As this was meant in the following of periods of ten years ending by 9 (2009-2019/2019-2029) will be rescheduled and is no longer valid.

I am in the process of discussing with the protagonists to have the will of living entity that they are.

Reply Quote
Re: My pace for this time [Re: Xeno] #18589 04/10/20 11:23 AM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
I have presented myself facing the stars and formulated my request. I first could have Star in the sky then I saw a few stars there already telling me they are currently willing to say yes. but I had a pitch black sky last night as answer to confirm as if the Stellar power is granted to me as matter to give it to human civilization. Only after I told them I understood they answered saying they could come back, many many stars reappeared in the sky smile

I could talk a bit more without making it another attempt and walked back home.

I have feeling from a future as some information. One day I believe and I dream of when I will ask for stellar power supply the sky will already be lid up when it will be dark in the sky. Since the sun here on Earth has fully participated to the human experience and needs also a bit of feeding and healing, I do not accept solar power supply without the support of the other suns (Stellar).

As I always say I do not read what they say because Morse Code have not been learnt in this consciousness that I have and I strongly believe trying to learn it would just hurt my mental health as each letters are a different pattern of "lenght". They talked to me using this code many time and the only information I could ever understand from them is that they do talk to me.

So as for today the power/stellar power supply is not intended but I do still have reason to believe in a further PRESENT which is not now. I will live a moment of a very lid up sky and that is something you may notice because I will have someday ask this support in the matter of Galactic purposes... What is here affect the world and has almost destroyed it.

You have to understand the sky is as God as God.

I have to earn the approval of this request.

Reply Quote
Re: My pace for this time [Re: Xeno] #18590 04/10/20 12:19 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
Oh I forgot to mention the Moon was as well informing me of energies status. As I was told many time an issue that this planet shall start to worry about is that she express being very foggy and tired lately. The sun will always rise and its emperor walked to rise as it went down to ask support from other Kingdom. As my mistake for years has been not to take my stripes and do nothing much about real issues... I did not wait to emit my first request for support.

Things are GOOD!! That is the great new. If the sky is not giving the power to the glyphs then to me it means that the planet is still to there eyes on the future capable to make it a win by their own will smile

So it means that only maybe later the power will go through but it will be a present to enjoy, not a emergency request made by officials that the planet is gonna crack up open out of it. So it is very dirty here and sick, the work will be something else than just expecting reality of this dreamy future as acquired.

As to now if you want the sun tell other sun what needs to light up my sky a bit more tongue

So no matter what you believe about aliens and stuff. From choice of Santor the Lion Sun and Captain friend in his plane to a happy, joyful and fun future; You are in this solar system in my Empire now and under the sun I will make sure you start to give back to the Forces that has been draining their selves. I have been inform the Moon and the sun are always steady doing it too and as very important beings they are, it has to be taken care of.

It is to be done that those creating the energies from the Ground channels on the Moon first and enforce the Empire of Xeno meant to bring the King Santor to a healthy wealthy age.

Time to have the battery of your closest friends a bit charged and don't suck up the sky too much as they also are people around their Kingdom.

I hope to obtain collaboration from calling up the crowd to start thinking of healing that is so giving when you need it! smile

Reply Quote
Re: My pace for this time [Re: Xeno] #18600 04/10/20 1:26 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Acting Admin
OP Offline
Acting Admin
I discussed with Terra about that paper I hold stating "Ownership" and she agrees with my possession of it. I informed her what is that paper and the impact it has and actually requested her to make her decision as who must hold the paper. She preferred that I keep it for now.

As to me it is renewed that I hold "ownership" of planet Earth in some worlds and perception upon decision made by the true owner of it.

I would like to remind my visitors that you enter a private property when you get here and I don't like it sick in my house.

wink

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's