Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 9 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,618
Posts18,489
Members559
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
GwaihirsTears, MaTriX, JaneM, AlienExist, xpacethree
559 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,345
EdMan 1,611
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 159
Orion 59
EdMan 46
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Demonic guardian ? #18409 23/09/20 1:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
as the title says, has anyone had any experience with demonic entitys being acting protective since youth ? or, somehow get "too attached" to a person..Once i thought it was something else like my grandmother, or grandfather watching over me, until one day i met a person and at the meeting in the background a white chalkboard got pushed over, and the second time on my way there a wooden board fell down of some roof extention of a shop i was walking under with a loud slam on the pavement, as i was turning the corner, so i turned around and saw it hanging in one of the two chains that was holding up the boards up the roof (shop had an odd taste in design). I'm pretty tired atm as i write this, but i tend to write about this in forums and chats now and then just to get it out there when im thinking on this experience. There has not been anything happening since those few experiences, but i got a feeling it is only when something out of the ordinary happen to me or what else, that it will take action. I've even blamed the demon for the "reverse curses" ive experienced whenever ive met friends, then sooner or later, something good happens to them, in a way they spend mor etime with someone else, or sometimes something good theyve wished for happen, but what it usually does is turning away friends somehow..almost like my guardian is making them show their true selfs..perhaps what guards me must be something incredibly powerful..yet not very aggresive, at least so far. but still, its all just very strange.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18410 23/09/20 4:54 AM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I have had some sort of "Demon Days" in my life which I was into it, been looking Satanism. I started by the "satanic bible" by Anton LaVey then been looking at things around "Dante's Hell" until I went deeper in research and found a guy that actually gave me by Email scans of more serious documents and he recommended me not to pay too much attention to the ones said earlier in that reply... (?)

He simply told me to listen to my heart and I would know if I was Satanist or not.

I was not apparently.....

I was thinking that I was being actually influenced or accompanied by a demon because of the way my life was strange but also the ways I felt by time. A name came up to me out of NoWhere: Efiziel. But I could not find anything about it. It is only later in my life that I discovered that all my life I was more related to aliens than anything else.

My honesty is that I actually don't know much nor remember much as all I researched on this subject was about self-discovery.

How is your feeling? I know Guardian Demons would be real. It is not true, or exactly true, what the bible says about those (for the barely they actually say) It is like a disinformation lol. Some Demons aren't too bad... But their real intentions? I am out of the known!

My opinion from what I could learn about them, is that: Yes it is possible to have a Demon Guardian.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Xeno] #18411 23/09/20 7:23 AM
frankalexanderbe Offline
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Originally Posted by Xeno
I have had some sort of "Demon Days" in my life which I was into it, been looking Satanism. I started by the "satanic bible" by Anton LaVey then been looking at things around "Dante's Hell" until I went deeper in research and found a guy that actually gave me by Email scans of more serious documents and he recommended me not to pay too much attention to the ones said earlier in that reply... (?)

He simply told me to listen to my heart and I would know if I was Satanist or not.

I was not apparently.....

I was thinking that I was being actually influenced or accompanied by a demon because of the way my life was strange but also the ways I felt by time. A name came up to me out of NoWhere: Efiziel. But I could not find anything about it. It is only later in my life that I discovered that all my life I was more related to aliens than anything else.

My honesty is that I actually don't know much nor remember much as all I researched on this subject was about self-discovery.

How is your feeling? I know Guardian Demons would be real. It is not true, or exactly true, what the bible says about those (for the barely they actually say) It is like a disinformation lol. Some Demons aren't too bad... But their real intentions? I am out of the known!

My opinion from what I could learn about them, is that: Yes it is possible to have a Demon Guardian.

I`m eating candy and reading what you`re writing in here tongue

Last edited by frankalexanderbe; 23/09/20 7:25 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18412 23/09/20 12:22 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I am never sure what you mean....

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18415 23/09/20 1:08 PM
Orion Offline
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
I believe in ghosts and spirits, so why not demons?

I was never raised in a religious environment, so I kinda don’t believe in bad spirits.

I believe spirits just do not know they are dead, and are kinda of confused.

I guess it depends on your religious up bringing.

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18416 23/09/20 1:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
That happened to me too actually, the part with a name come from nowhere during my stay over for a night at a friend but i didnt think that much of it because of that but i did look it up. I didnt know what it was before i looked it up either, the name was Sauriel one of the names belonging to an angel for some reason, but unless he's fallen (according to the bible fallen angels become demons, like lucifer and his followers) he would not do the odd things good beings would not, at least according to the bible. It may just be they end up lawless and do their own things under no supervision of "god." Its kinda funny the name lucifer means "bringer of light", or "lightbringer" yet if some doesnt know that it is then related to an evil name. I'm not a religious person, but i've been around looking up various things.

The very first odd experience that started this in my early youth was at home, i was sitting and playing a pc game one night, until suddenly the i saw the curtains getting sucked out towards the window behind the pc which got my attention, so i went and pulled them away, sure enough the window was wide open, and it was also stormy outside that night. As i was closing it i noticed a smell, kind of like mildly stinging my nose, as i was following it stronger to its source, and i saw the tv being off, but it was the source of the smell. Normally my parents always leave it on (not the best thing to do) It was an old very heavy as they were back then. So i went to wake up my dad, i told him about it, and he went to investigate, and then i saw him unplug it and throw it out. He the said to me, it was a good thing i woke him up, or else something bad would've happened.

so what i can gather from that very first experience, something opened that window to lead the smell to where i was so i could tell dad about it and saved us, and its when i first started to believe i had someone or something good watching over me, before the other things happened.

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18417 23/09/20 1:13 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
"Hell" is not only present in religion.

Have you seen the Movie "The Cloverfield Paradox" that approach the subject of "Hell" with a scientific point of view?

It is actually a chaotic place in the universe mechanic where there is "no-time"

Regarding infos I got from aliens, "Hell" is a real place that would be below the timeline in the universe architecture as we live above the timeline. Where is from the notion of "Eternity" mention in religion which in "Hell" it is just.... different....

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18429 23/09/20 2:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I havent seen that movie, but i guess the universe is actually the biggest visual proof out there displaying both powers and mysteries yet beyond our comprehensions, and if you start thinking like "were did the very first of everything come from ? just appearing out of nowhere?" then you usually just drop the thought as i get too dizzy thinking about it lol. I can only regurgitate my own experiences with the paranormal though, but the word paranormal itself is a placeholder, it simply means something out of the ordinary, like my mug can be paranormal

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18432 23/09/20 2:06 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Yes, and most of what is found (Even at alien level) is a matter of progression of understanding or presumptions.

What do we really know?

You know what you experienced!! As did I with my experiences tongue

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18434 23/09/20 2:28 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Yup smile

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18435 23/09/20 2:33 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
I don't believe in Dark vs light as an actual war as said in many "school" like religions...

I believe in the balance between them.

Why does Dark=bad and light=good ? Who decided that?

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18436 23/09/20 4:23 PM
HeavyAnaconda Offline
Ensign
Ensign
I think the reason that the devil is called Lucifer might have to do with fire cause hell has fire in it and in ancient times light only came from fire.

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18437 23/09/20 7:56 PM
Orion Offline
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Old Chinese proverb goes something like better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

In modern times, religion equates light and God as the same.

Light is the symbol of the all might high.

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Anonymous] #18438 23/09/20 8:15 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
As some people says "Who goes to sleep with itchy butt, wakes up with stinky fingers"

Reply Quote
Re: Demonic guardian ? [Re: Orion] #18439 23/09/20 8:30 PM
HeavyAnaconda Offline
Ensign
Ensign
Originally Posted by Orion
Old Chinese proverb goes something like better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

In modern times, religion equates light and God as the same.

Light is the symbol of the all might high.

I think chinas religion is different than christian. They worship dragons.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's