Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
0 registered members (), 9 anonymous users, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,618
Posts18,489
Members559
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
GwaihirsTears, MaTriX, JaneM, AlienExist, xpacethree
559 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Diego
Diego
Sioux City, IA, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,345
EdMan 1,611
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 159
Orion 59
EdMan 46
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) #18397 22/09/20 1:04 PM
Orion Offline OP
Lieutenant
OP Offline
Lieutenant
I feel I have been falling in that rabbit hole for a long time.

Maybe playing with humanoids in my playpen as a baby.

Seeing my first UFO at age 10.

Being abducted in my late teens.

Seeing a daytime huge UFO shaped like a clam in rural Tennessee.

The late Stanton Friedman said the question is not are we alone, but the question is why we were allowed to stay on this planet and what do they want ?

This is one of the mysteries of the universe?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) [Re: Orion] #18398 22/09/20 1:36 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Not a mysteries...

A lot of our people have expressed the answers but they are ignored, rejected or simply "thrown in the human trash" ...

you're problem is humans count on recognized professional or authorities but they mostly ain't know anything about it...

When I talked to alien parents they said that contact was made, the exchange program between us and humans has happened. There are aliens on your planet and there are Earthlings that visited our world.

The real leader of this place know but they lie and hide information.

It is not a matter of asking questions if really you rely on your "officials"... It is a matter of them (and us as well) To stop lying to the public and hiding the truth...

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) [Re: Orion] #18725 11/10/20 1:07 AM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Damn Orion, thats some crazy experiences man. I would love to hear more about these experiences you've had in the past if you dont mind sharing them.

Im not contactee but from what Ive read in books like Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 is that the reason why Aliens dont just "take over" planet Earth and rule over the planet is because of Karma. According to the Natural Laws of Creation, Karma is real and by directly affecting the path of large amounts of Humans on Earth would be against Karmic law and it would negatively affect them in return because of the Karmic Effect. Sure, various Alien species will abduct people but its such a small percentage of people that we dont even really notice (except for the contactee's of course).

In Star Trek, theres something called the Prime Directive. This is what is says:

In the fictional universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive (also known as "Starfleet General Order 1", "General Order 1", and the "non-interference directive") is a guiding principle of Starfleet, prohibiting its members from interfering with the internal and natural development of alien civilizations. The Prime Directive applies particularly to civilizations which are below a certain threshold of technological, scientific and cultural development; preventing starship crews from using their superior technology to impose their own values or ideals on them.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

I believe Alien Species follow some kind of "Prime Directive" due to the Ethical and Moral implications of doing something like a forced self-disclosure public landing for example. In a way, Humanity is being watched and somewhat interacted with (on a small scale). I believe that the Alien species are waiting for Humans to evolve naturally with "limited" involvement. It gets interesting when you consider the Hybridization program thats going on right now. What is the purpose of the Hybrids? For their benefit or ours? Is it to make the interactions between Us and Them easier? I can only guess....

Reply Quote
Re: Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) [Re: Orion] #18730 11/10/20 8:30 PM
Orion Offline OP
Lieutenant
OP Offline
Lieutenant
Well LogicalChaos,

Experiencing UFO and E.T. situations is a not a winning experience.

It is dam if you do and dam if you don’t.

I am enlightened to know we are not alone.

But the flip side, is when I tried to discuss my experiences with a couple of people I thought would understand, I found out they did not understand and thinking I was mental.

Then there are the questions.

My opinion is we are dealing with different realities crashing into each other.

I do know after a certain age, E.T.s go away wanting youth.

It is hard for me to talk about my past.

Reply Quote
Re: Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) [Re: Orion] #18792 17/10/20 2:51 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Im sorry you are troubled from your past. I know many contactees have had frightening, terrible experiences from their abductions. But hey, at least you have AlienDisc to talk openly about it.

I found this quote really interesting:

I do know after a certain age, E.T.s go away wanting youth.

Are you saying that once you are no longer a child, the ETs stopped abducting you? I was under the assumption that it was a life-long experience. Thank you for sharing.

Reply Quote
Re: Take the red pill and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes (Movie Matrix) [Re: Orion] #18794 17/10/20 9:30 PM
Orion Offline OP
Lieutenant
OP Offline
Lieutenant
Well,

In my younger days, I could feel when E.T.s where in the area.

Over the years this mental connection has faded.

This is just my opinion.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's