Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery Other Topics
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (EdMan), 18 anonymous users, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories53
Topics2,648
Posts18,583
Members567
Most Online2,215
Jan 21st, 2020
Newest Members
Tom Clarke, Android_anon, Nelcotfelia, MIB Ufologist, Ada
566 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 5,354
EdMan 1,637
Music 1,097
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 279
Top Posters(30 Days)
EdMan 22
Matt 1
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
I Was Visited Last Night! #17440 04/06/20 4:51 PM
greyfinder Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
This is the first time I've ever joined an online group or forum. I've lived a normal life until last night. I do not know where else to share this. Will people understand? I need to get this out. I hope I am met with open minds here. Trust me, it feels as weird talking about this as it probably does reading it.

I fell asleep last night but I do not remember falling asleep. I felt like I was awake, I was aware of my surroundings but I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. My body was numb but I was conscious. This was just before I woke up. "They" I will not use lightly. I was communicating to them with my MIND. [beep] sake I sound like I'm mental. Listen carefully. It wasn't male or female. It just was. I communicated to them with my mind that I did NOT want them in my room, they needed to leave. There was at least 4 of them in the room. I understood that they could multiply instantly. There was never just one. It was my perception of only physically seeing a few, but it made me understand that they are here. They are always here. There are more of them coming. They will make themselves physically known to the masses very soon.

I feel like I need to go public but I don't know where to start so I am here.

Listen, they said that mass destruction is coming to the earth. People will cause this, not them. But there is nothing they can do to help us. They miserly observe. They can intervene but it's by rarity that they would. Their intentions are not to harm us. They do not want us to be affaid but HOLY [beep] they were the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life. The skin is like a matte grey color. NOT like the green cartoon style you see in the media. Grey. l asked if I could call them the grays and I understood this was ok. They told me to prepare. Within a FLASH and I mean less than a second, millisecond, hell I don't know this science of it, but it was FAST ...I was not in my room. I was being shown throughout the world the mass chaos that's coming. I was being shown the future. And it felt very near.

I keep saying they TOLD me...but it's indescribable. I just understood. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box ok, I'm not super intelligent, but I FELT LIKE I KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING! If that makes any sense. The voice I heard was audible. It was English for me to understand. But the voice I cannot replicate. The voice was a dominate sound but not male nor female. It was soothing and comforting as to not scare me. That was never the intention. I do believe that. BUT I WAS TERRIFIED.

They kept showing me things. So many things. Almost as if my mind was uploading information from some computer somewhere.

I need to also let you know that I grew up in christianity. I am a christian. I believe in Jesus. THEY showed me Jesus. I saw his face. They also showed me how they were ALSO with Jesus. --- I AM COMPLETELY in awe at this moment. They showed me scriptures in the Bible that I have not thought of before and how they applied to them. They explained that they have always been here with us. What some people perceive to be ghosts are NOT ghosts, it's them.

THEY are made up of ALL of us. It's hard to even try to explain this. THEY just ARE. They are us we are them. Our bodies are here as shells holding the mind. Are only purpose here is to learn. Our information is somehow uploaded to them. But they are us. That is almost why I tried to not be afraid. As if this all doesn't sound completely bonkers already...THEY were me. I felt comfortable in a weird way. They don't walk. They came up to my shoulders and I'm average height. They don't float they just move. It's literally not describable. They just are. It was like an uncloaking they just appear.

I told them to leave. I told them they were not welcomed. I even called out to God begging. Thinking they maybe were demonic or something. I really do not know. BUT they never left. They simply disappeared physically but I FEEL them here. Like someone is watching me. Observing my moves. It's the strangest feeling.

I asked "WHY ME?" so many times...I need to make this clear...I was never opening my mouth. I could somehow talk to them without OPENING MY MOUTH.

I asked what they wanted and why me. I understood that it was because I was musically inclined, my mind was in the right position to receive them. WHAT!? Let me make this also clear. I do not do drugs. I drink wine on occasion. I am completely in my right mind. I have so many questions.

What I saw I cannot unsee. Immediately after waking up around 4am, my body had felt completely numb. I had a sense of tingles rush through my body. My body was buzzing almost. Best way to describe it. I called out to my boyfriend immediately to hold me, turn the lights on and wake up! He says the way I started talking to him about my "dream" was almost prophetic and in great detail.

Was this a warning about what's about to come here on earth? They made me understand they are here but they will SOON make themselves PHYSICALLY known. The main vision I keep coming back to is --- the CRAFT or whatever you want to call it -- was massive. There were tons of them. Almost as many as there are stars in the sky if that makes sense. It was like a cloud on fire. The cloud covered the cities and towns. The sun was almost gone. Like we were all in the shade. And this lasted for A LONG TIME. People turned on everything they ever knew. It was every man for himself. People were killing others on a massive scale for fear of survival. People were sacrificing one another thinking that might help them survive that maybe the greys would take them on the crafts. But the thing is we cannot survive where they are. Are minds can go there but our physical bodies cannot.

SOMEONE please reply with some sense for me. BECAUSE this doesn't seem to make any sense. I feel stupid for even sharing this. IT WAS NOT A DREAM. I was visited. I left my physical body and went with them. I am of sound mind. I am not a weird person. I feel weird though for sharing this but I NEED to get this out. I need someone to share this with. My boyfriend believes me 100% so much so that we went to the store today to stock up on the foods THEY told me buy. It would take multiple posts to even get CLOSE to sharing with you everything they made me understand.

My boyfriend and I are both freaked out because nothing like this has EVER happened to either of us. I'm not on any medications and again, I do not do drugs. I am an average semi intelligent person. I went to college. I have a normal job. I am not anyone special.

I am just confused and I have SOOO MANY QUESTIONS. ANY insight would be helpful. Try to keep an open mind. This has forced me to consider things I would have never thought possible.

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #17441 04/06/20 5:00 PM
greyfinder Offline OP
Recruit
OP Offline
Recruit
Now... I am terrified to go to sleep. Will they visit me again? Please someone talk to me. I don't mind if they are here and I can't see them. SEEING them...I am telling you now...it IS frightening. It was like I had NO CHOICE but to hear and see them once they showed themselves. I had no options. I had no choice in the matter. It feels like someone stole from me. Best way to describe how I feel right now. Like my rights were violated. But my rights mean nothing to them.

Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #17447 04/06/20 7:47 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Hello there welcome to Aliendisc! I am Xeno..

Let me know if I can do anything

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #17448 05/06/20 5:05 AM
Matt Offline
Administrator
Administrator
Hello and welcome, greyfinder. Very interesting experience you've had. I'm the administrator and you have my full attention on this matter. Know this, I am fully aware that UFO's exist without a shadow of a doubt. I've had close encounters with crafts well within 10-ft and have experienced strange anomalies with these crafts from time to time. You're talking to someone who knows some pieces of the truth. I've just not ever had discernible communication with these crafts. What you're saying is, you've had a close encounter of the fifth kind, which involves direct communication with another intelligence. I've only had a close encounter of the second kind, with some indication of extrasensory perception involved.

I have a few questions, how did you find us exactly? Were you maybe lead here? What more can you provide in detail with regards to your experience and is there more you can share about their message? Would you be willing to have a phone or Skype interview? Could you provide us with a drawing of what you seen? Even if it's just a rough sketch?

I've shared your post to several groups for further oversight and input on your story.

Thank you.

Matt

[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #17449 05/06/20 8:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
blerg beh bah blerghin blargy blah blef blin blo blah blegh bleghin

Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: Anonymous] #17452 05/06/20 1:02 PM
Xeno Offline
Acting Admin
Acting Admin
Originally Posted by Anonymous
blerg beh bah blerghin blargy blah blef blin blo blah blegh bleghin

Because of that I quanrantined myself after feeling sick and actually being it [...] I spent a whole week by myself playing games in which I could meet many sort of new music and one song said that if you have nothing to say then shut the [beep] up.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #18884 17/11/20 3:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Visit my websites psychepharma.com and order DMT, LSD , shrooms, weed, coke or MDMA okay

Psychepharma.com
Wickr: nelcotfelia 
Snap:nelcotfelia20
Signal: +12698156151/ WhatsApp

Reply Quote
Re: I Was Visited Last Night! [Re: greyfinder] #18890 18/11/20 8:08 AM
Android_anon Offline
Recruit
Recruit
It's strange. You know the feeling in your stomach knowing there's something outside your doors unfolding. Viruses politics, social, and even stellar, I can't put my thumb on it, but something isn't normal here... I feel your pain with not knowing what to do during contact. But if u truly are having some kind of contact, please, if it happens again, ask them what the best thing for us to do would be. Im hardly a sceptic, not saying I've experienced things. But I've seen things I'd rather not discuss, I value my privacy. And don't wish to be monitored. But in a case like that try to tell them to reach out to more people who are more inclined to not panic and cooperate. Not saying I'm on their side because we should all tread lightly, but in a sence I feel we should cooperate more with them in a sence. And if it's really happening now. Not to panic because we're all realistically just afraid because we don't know. We're scared of the dark because we can't see in the dark... Getting more info will make you more fimilure, as should us as a species. Were all afraid of the truth the government says. And yes we are. We're afraid because you made us afraid by not enlightening us beforehand and keeping us in the DARK. please let us know more if you can manage to. I'd rather be prepared, rather than being caught off guard.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  Aki', CosmicVibes, Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
November
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Latest Photos
Ancient God Statue Found On Mars In NASA Photo
UFO images #4
UFO images
USS Trepang UFO's