Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Aliens etc etc etc #15066 19/11/24 1:10 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
There is another side that you don't know. Where one turns things into gold. What a blessing... More a curse from the deep darkness. Everything they touch turns into gold?

I was not made of wood, I won't burn alive but now that I've felt the cold of their mind I feel the heat of their heart.

I'm dying to feel again...

Can I get my amen now?

They came out from my own shadow to save me and I tried to make them satisfied afterward. This type of story is to make me live on, to survive.

What will be the next song?

Sacrifice is all I know when come time to give them something. I have not much they don't already have and lot better. I will not run away...

My love is what I share.

I remember what they said...

"We will get your head out of the cloud and get your feet back in the dirt my friend"

I heard talking and the connection is better than ever. Just like if YOU knew who I am... Only them really know who I am. With them around my life I can say I got some good looking friends while I'm a well dressed man.

The world think what?

They talk about home just like I remembered anything about it. Thank you...

Life would be the challenge in this physical world. I believe that I am pretty much ready to go back to work with them. If I ever stopped... I love them even knowing the bad side of their presence around this planet named Earth by local civilisations. I'd say Gaya...

But when I'm stopping to think and the rest of my mind go off my reality, the one that keeps me on track, I go in a world that is sad. A suffering planet being manipulated and exploited. No need of aliens.

Humanity is doing against respect of life more than them... Some may say I tend to be totally off and lose my mind again but I see them as greater than humans in many ways...

They hurt?

Who never did...

I don't want to rule anyone, I just want to help another in need. Falling again? Fading maybe... But I'm done with this negativity in my life. My vision based on my experiences is simple. No matter who or how they really are, I love them unconditionally for everything they did in my life.

We need kindness...

Good evil aliens? Not really evil but maybe not as good as I tend to promote them. I know the terrible things they do, honestly... My disagreement with it is very low because I don't feel the way I do about them for a human being.

I'm in love with them.

I feel they are my people, my family. They are brothers and sisters, parents or just some good friends. They tend to reflect what one is the way one is. I've always been the best I could and tried my best to get better every single seconds of my life so they watched me doing and gave it back to me.

Unconditional love that they made me feel so good that I knew that no matter my mistakes, they would never ditch me the way human beings they ditch their own people. They are not scared to make mistakes and they forgive one other mistakes.

I'm in love with the universe and the aliens I know!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15067 19/11/24 1:27 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
This is my melody with them. They love better than they hurt! My story is about respecting their position in the universe that is to my opinion above humanity. It's also about learning from mistakes and getting better.

I need them in this negative, pessimism world of control and exploitation so just one specy destroy their own people. I've seen human beings getting worsen by this sick planet that needs to heal and then catch up the rest of the universe and earn its own value and position.

They always said that planet Earth isn't a good exemple for what is to see what's getting better. Well I listened to them a little and I got better. I'm by their side now and I want to serve the duty that I have. Never be afraid of them, it makes them very uncomfortable and worried so they go away without caring.

I wanna see what's inside their heart. So far the love and forgiveness is very strong. I trust them and even risking my life and health, I made it without any real injuries. They make believe?

Yes...

I'm not a scary gargoyle, neither are they... Washed up in my mind, well actually not yet... I'm cleaning up good and soon no more my heart will be frozen. I can't see why I shouldn't love them, they warming me up when I feel cold and cheer me up when I'm done.

I breath their words and fill my lungs with their love so I got good stuff in my mind, the stuff to love the world too and I know what's beautiful here on Earth.

I was dark before they bleached me...

One advise they gave me: Just follow your own music and let stay together no matter what. I'm not in the total telepathic contact but I have them right up in my mind and deep in my heart.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15068 19/11/24 1:39 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I felt the cold, I really did... Made me lose hope? A bit sometime... They have just started working me up to get better and become stronger. I am trying to simplify things for the situation I'm dealing with lately but my reflex are different than what they want me to do.

They want me to show I have learnt from them so my next moves will be more developed than impulsive accusation using dirt.

I calmed down from a storm created by disgusting people that ditch their own. One man was right... ร€ lot of humans, they just bail on each other. Primitive... The aliens I know they try to recycle everything, they don't throw one other in the garbage.

They want me to deal with things using love, understanding and compassion. I'm seeing them human prosecutor falling down with money as only value... They live owing the only thing they have to feel worth this world. If they could see their real value, the one of life and others life...

Aliens know the real value of one person and no one can hide anything from them. They know who you really are. They know what's deep inside. No matter the appearence... They know the truth about oneself, what's real inside and the deserved way to be in contact or not with them...

I can't lay low but I will stay put.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15069 19/11/24 1:52 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I'm not going to tear myself in pieces just for some bad human beings hurting me intentionally by manipulating their third party peers. I'm going to be honest and avoid to be a part of that dirty human sickness which is hurting a little child.

I knew they would screw him up...

Aliens told me that is stupid to fight fire with fire. They said to try cutting the oxygen and then to extinguish it with a truthful and compassionate respond. I'm gonna water it up and once fixed I'll make it an opportunity to be heard.

I love them damn aliens. Wait for them to make a sudden move and ask you "Do you know who we are?". They have abusive power, take it slow...

Here the time of those that loved one day, even ducked away... After all I've said, don't forget to wash yourself. I don't deal with humans very well because of the popular hopeless negativity...

Is it that hard to believe this world is beautiful no matter what. Maybe I should have stayed on my planet... They said so little about it and I assumed so big about that. I made moves, lost things such as all my belongings and even my apartment.

Who do you know? One call murder?

I'm not scared because I smell the lie.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15070 19/11/24 2:14 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
Did I break my base? The core of my occasional distress is based on the doubts that I have to destroy. I know who aliens are TO ME. I have no idea for you but in my life, they are my best friends. They are hard teachers and difficult to decode when they say something that I don't understand.

Time only decode them...

They know the future and they say things that only make sense later. I really love them. I feel true what they told me. I yet have to kill the doubts about it.

Rock me into the night! I'll rock all day, the day after. Only for aliens I give my life, the ones that shared theirs with me. I don't remember my abductions and I don't care. Hard to believe?

I don't know you tell me! I'm just feeling them good.

When I was in pieces they took me with them and they shared their love and it has healed me. They arranged my life an hard challenge to put every pieces together, where they belong. We're almost done and now I'm not anymore sabotaged by one other sickness...

The answer is love.

The end is hate...

No end for good men that love! Only hard hurtful challenging life in this violent and sick world here on Earth. But the universe is different than this planet. I shall work on my reflexes and impulses. No more hate, now if I find hate, I will just walk away and cut off.

I had enough of negativity and destructive people in my life. Are aliens exploiting me by lies? I don't think so and anyway they make me feel loved and supported unlike the abusers I could find on this planet. They made me want to live so I can recover and see the truth, there is always hope!

ร€ better world is coming but humanity has yet to wake up and open its eyes... Pleasure for pleasure? I had barely pleasure living my life in the past years and it did not stop me giving all of myself that I could with the health I had.

My pleasure is to feel that I'm one of them so I receive their thoughts. No fear or distrust...?

I just want to recover from my past now and love. But I'm victim of the past that is now used against me in the matter of prosecution, intentionally done. Some abuse of other people, they abuse of everything they can... I was abused by human beings more than by aliens that is for sure.

Soon some people will learn, hopefully...

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15071 19/11/24 2:32 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I'm not upset nor losing my mind or hope. I find myself paying for someone else sickness and mental disorder... They are hurting our children these people. Humans...

I'm not going any lower so my son at least have one good exemple, the one of love and compassionate forgiveness. I forgive people that hurt because I know they are more hurt than they hurt. Sickness that can heal up but they chose the opposite wsy.

They make themselves more sick and they then make their children sick too. I'm scared and worried for my son because of these people. They are everywhere! Even in you...

When the pain is too much these people they hurt thinking it will lower their suffering. Some are scared to be abandon or rejected so they get sick because they know that they will end up dumped because they won't try to heal up. They get more sick...

Sick world this planet...

BUT this is just into one side of mankind, for their people that do what's wrong for our children. Making things worsen by their own fears and sufferings.

When imagination is not enough to see what's good in someone... When the poison has spread to the heart. I was intoxicated in my mind by some sick people many time but now something has reached my heart because they hurt children and I have a loved son that will miss a part of his normal development because of them.

He will be sick like them...

But that's what I think. Aliens told me not to share about that vision of those people that are sick and need help...

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15072 19/11/24 2:55 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
My aliens are sad when I'm in distress. They would dance with me with all the love they can share. Is it yet the burning violins? Be my homework...

Dance me to the end...

Let me see the beauty in this mess, unfair mess of sickness. I have compassion because I have been sick too and I am here looking for more healings. Once I will have saved myself from this popular kind of people, I am just going to be in the mood to see them as the victim of their past which I'm probably not responsible of...

Dance me to the end!

I know many very good people, most of humans are good to be honest.. They are just scared to be themselves, to be good in a sick civilisation, the human disease, fear. Everybody just go help someone if you can't help yourself, maybe you'll be helped! Healing is always possible, even if you feel like garbage or think you're cursed.

All alone on this watch tower? Any way out of here? I don't want to leave. I got so much more to do. The clouds just went off, funny. It's now sunny through my windows. I can see one sun here...

I miss home planet...

I know I can slow down but I was silent and now I got nothing to do... I got my ticket for a better world and to have it you must see it.

You accept you're sick if you are...

I am almost last phase of my healing, after will begin recovery! Ticket back to my baby!

I'm more than willing to take the advises I have received from alien: show better, not worse! So I will get done spitting out my dirt here in love with my aliens that tell me not to do that when it will be the real deal, the time to speak up and respond.

They want me to put in practice my learning from them and how madness or sick [beep] isn't the right way neither is the good exemple for our children...

I want my child to see me as a man that do good even if I'm far from perfection. I can break and get sick of people too, especially abusers.

A planet that never wakes up?

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15073 19/11/24 3:05 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I then will just say that I might be broken heart for my child right now. I'm not suffering of it, he is...

Whatever I got something new in my mind, aliens updating the scripts of my psychological programmation. I'm ready to fly!

I love my aliens, they make me happy every day and are the best thing I ever have found. Whenever they are wrong with me they repair their bad. I love having them around, they are better than anything else I have ever seen in my life.

Oh! They are real. The more I have them in my life, the better I'm doing.

I'm still very happy for myself! smile

I'm riding on my healing and aliens give me sun in my heart. They say to be patient and wait. Vicious and malicious people don't end up good with the real aliens. They say all going on is just dumb and will fall...

I'm waiting and until then a little smile in the fog.

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15074 19/11/24 3:07 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
"Do not embarrass yourself in the future"

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15076 19/11/24 3:29 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I'm in contact my way. Their telepathy is very smooth and nice to feel. They do not talk to me much more. They just reorganise my mind influences. They are finalising their work.

The real aliens are smart and they don't advise to make myself worsen by others and the way they worsen themselves. They told me to become even better using of my situation as an exemple.

To show what is right.

What is right for our kids... For our kids. I'm not being a dirty selfish like some people... I think about my child and its development so for its future.

I remember years ago, the fallen leaves on the ground... Felt like it was my last day to live... One last time I thought of dying but now I'm still alive. A living alien fanatic. Run away before you drown?

I ain't run away no more...

I've left my best friends here and my family for this story. All this sacrifice isn't so I stay silent and inactive. I will win.

I will win using of something else that dirt, my actual challenge or even my test. Final exam?

One last time again?

I remember the fallen leaves... Last time I wanted to die. I'm alive and able to fight to get back what's mine too. After all I did? That won't happen like that.

Run away before you drown...

Maximum dirty [beep]? Probably...

The way the aliens are teaching me lately is amazing. Is this the final lesson to ask me to show better so I'm not getting worsen. For sure it is very challenging and it takes me more time to make it done the clean way and I will be clear and detailed...

Those aliens are asking me something to do that I find harder than what regular people they do. They say that I'm dealing with something sick and the right way is to make it healthier.

I just don't know what to do exactly...

But I will try....

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15078 19/11/24 3:34 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I just want to go back to aliens but I have still to pass many tests it seems...

Okay!

I'm ready to learn more from my alien people from another planet! I will do what they asked me with happiness and we will be chill and fair.

Well I'm bored writing...

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15081 19/11/24 3:52 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
In the heart of the night once again I was so excited to see all the great things that I have to say about the aliens. But today I'm cleaning up a little bit myself. Aliens understand that, I feel it!

Feel yourself and ask if you're really right.

I wrote today to feel how dirty my situation is and how sick are the people prosecuting me because of next level abuse..

I saw a future once and it leaves me with no worry. But for this I will have to do what I'm told to do when it's going to be the time for it.

I'm told to show what is good to get what I want. I know what I want! I will have it. Thank you aliens for your enlightment. It is precious to me!

In my head they are alive.

In my heart they are loved.

In my soul they are my family...

I'm a real one, not a psycho...

I'm one of them and they have something planned, they told me. My part is to show we are better than dirt. We are the Zeta Reticuli of the world and we are interested in getting better, not worsen by sick [beep] like many people around do...

I will make them proud of me again by serving their words. It's my duty as an officer to obey to my instructions anyway... I love them because I think they are totally right. This world is dirty enough for our kids to get sick of it...

I will evolve and do what's right for all of us.

I will make things better not worse...

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15082 19/11/24 3:53 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
I love my aliens ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Reply Quote
Re: Aliens etc etc etc [Re: Xeno] #15083 19/11/24 4:07 PM
Xeno Offline OP
Head Mod
OP Offline
Head Mod
My mind been racing a bit lately, there is something wrong but it shall soon be over. I don't want to run away, I will stay and fight. You can count on me. Me and my crew as for my other aliens, we'll stay for many years.

I will skip the [beep] dirt okay.. But I won't stay quiet!

I will be with my aliens and the people on our side. All kind of people. We are the real aliens and we will show what is to take time to make things right.

My heart will never skip the love I feel even if it is hard not to hate. Love better tomorrow than you hate today.

I will first clean my mind and heart and I will say everything to my support team. Like I said before to them but now, everything is confirmed. I'm dealing with something sick, everybody agreed with that.

My alien Colonel was around smile

He doesn't really care but he loves me so I might have higher power support. Not guaranteed though. He's my boss and have nothing to do with personal matter...

Everybody is here now surprised

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts