Navigation
Homepage Home
Breaking News Breaking News
Aliens and UFOs Aliens and UFOs
The Paranormal The Paranormal
Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Posts: 82
Joined: October 2018
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. #14881 19/11/14 11:57 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
TrueVision Offline OP
Recruit
*****
OP Offline
Recruit
*****
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
All Christians have subjected themselves to being blind from the truth by allowing a god to willingly control their actions in submitting to him. This makes them create their own personal safe space/shelter, which nullifies their minds and forces them to deny other conspiracy theories they stumble upon throughout their lifetimes. This explains why Atheists are superior to Christians in every form and manner.

Last edited by TrueVision; 19/11/14 11:58 AM.
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14882 19/11/14 11:58 AM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
TrueVision Offline OP
Recruit
*****
OP Offline
Recruit
*****
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 2
For a school assignment. Plz don't get mad, I just need a starting source

Last edited by TrueVision; 19/11/14 11:58 AM.
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14883 19/11/14 1:40 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
****
Offline
Head Mod
****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
I love Jesus


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14884 19/11/14 1:59 PM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
****
Offline
Head Mod
****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
I believe he existed as a good man telling us to love and forgive.

The holy story, Son of god.

The unholy story, an alien...

?

What about just a good man, a human that was born like anyone?

Many people say many things nowadays that I don't know anymore what to believe about Christianity. Is it holy or not? I don't know but he was good!

He had to suffer a lot so we see the light in the darkness of the modern world. Even more than 2000 years after his birth he remains alive in many people heart, mind and spirit.

Jesus is very strong!

He would say to love better tomorrow than you hate today. Jesus would be very sad at the modern world but he would smile with compassion believing it can always be saved.

May be blessed,

All of you...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14888 19/11/14 9:02 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 41
Mya Offline
Ensign
*****
Offline
Ensign
*****
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 41
Your argument doesn't make sense at all. Just because Christians are "blinded" from the truth due to their beliefs doesn't mean it automatically makes atheists superior. In reality, no belief system is superior because every belief is subjective including atheism. You could say the same thing that atheists are also blinded from some form of truth because they are not allowing themselves to believe in a god and hence will avoid any evidence or historical scriptures referencing god. Additionally, you are posting this in a UFO forum, to make this whole argument even more broken.

I personally agree that some Christians take their beliefs too far to the point of dismissing certain things but so do other people in other religions. In fact, many atheist people don't believe in anything other than what we literally have seen and proved to be fact universally.

I hope you find some sources for your assignment though.


Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: Xeno] #14889 19/11/14 9:03 PM
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 41
Mya Offline
Ensign
*****
Offline
Ensign
*****
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 41
As much as what I have heard about Jesus, I fully agree with you, Xeno...


Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14893 19/11/15 5:56 AM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,173
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Captain
*****
Online Content
Captain
*****
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 1,173
Jesus was probably a modern version of a famous person perhaps trying to do good and spread good words I guess and have been very famous for a very long time, but I don`t believe he had supernatural powers or that god really exist though

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #14902 19/11/16 12:08 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 74
craftydelight Offline
Lieutenant Junior
*****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
*****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 74
my thoughts on Jesus. he was a highly evolved spiritual being whose first incarnation was as Adam, the Man. his main teachings revolved around love.

the Roman Catholic Church wrote a story about Jesus to fit their agenda - Control.

Live from the Heart. That is all.

drop belief systems.

think for yourself and question everything.

as for atheists, well, they are locked into their belief system!!! they are no better than anyone else!


Live from the Heart.
Look within and remember who you truly are.
No need for religious books or places of worship.
All you need is to be found within.
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: frankalexanderbe] #15267 19/11/29 6:52 PM
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 37
WarrenPeace Offline
Ensign
*****
Offline
Ensign
*****
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 37
Jesus is the son of the Creator, he is both simultaneously immortal and mortal, he reattached a man's severed ear, fed multitudes of people with two fish and five loaves of bread, walked on water, he endured hours of torture, was crucified and died, and then he rose from the dead, on top of all that escaped his tomb despite a boulder blocking the entrance.

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #15268 19/11/29 6:55 PM
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 37
WarrenPeace Offline
Ensign
*****
Offline
Ensign
*****
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 37
And Rome tainted the Christian ideology

Last edited by WarrenPeace; 19/11/29 6:59 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #15348 19/12/01 2:31 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by TrueVision
All Christians have subjected themselves to being blind from the truth by allowing a god to willingly control their actions in submitting to him. This makes them create their own personal safe space/shelter, which nullifies their minds and forces them to deny other conspiracy theories they stumble upon throughout their lifetimes. This explains why Atheists are superior to Christians in every form and manner.


Are you suggesting that you know ALL Christians? If that is so, how is that not in error. You can't possibly know ALL Christians and what they all are subjected to.

Most Christians today are NOT True Christians. It's like one out of a thousand or two out of two hundred thousand that are actually True Christians. So then your judgment that you make against All Christians is against those False Christians that you have experienced in your life. They appear to be Good on the outside, but are full of wickedness and deceit on the inside.

So don't judge all of Christianity because of the Goat Christians you see every where today.

The God i submit myself to plainly and adamantly teaches me to Love One Another. Are you suggested i am blinded by Him, because i do so?

Your ideology about Atheists are superior, is like unto the Nazis who believed they were the Superior Race. One Day the One World Atheist Government will justify their killing millions of people because they believe in a God, which makes them mentally unstable, and NOT Superior like Atheists. it is the Superior kind of thinking that will justify their killing innocent people, just because they believe in a God.

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: Xeno] #15349 19/12/01 2:33 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by Xeno
I love Jesus


This really confused me, did you not say in a post that your type of Aliens killed Jesus, now you are saying you love Him?

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: frankalexanderbe] #15350 19/12/01 2:37 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe
Jesus was probably a modern version of a famous person perhaps trying to do good and spread good words I guess and have been very famous for a very long time, but I don`t believe he had supernatural powers or that god really exist though


Does anyone think it might be possible for an Alien to appear as a human being on this planet? Have i not read in many places here about people who believe aliens might be walking among us? How than is it so difficult to believe that Jesus might have been an Alien among us? And if so, then would have powers, correct?

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: craftydelight] #15351 19/12/01 2:42 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by craftydelight
my thoughts on Jesus. he was a highly evolved spiritual being whose first incarnation was as Adam, the Man. his main teachings revolved around love.


Just wanted to point out, that His first incarnation could not have been Adam, when Both Adam and Jesus walked with each other in the Garden, and conversed with each other. And it was Jesus who kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden because of their Sin.

Now if you want to know who was the first incarnation of Jesus as a Human, it was Melchizedek. Which started the priesthood that Jesus would later be born into.

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: WarrenPeace] #15352 19/12/01 2:51 AM
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Offline
Lieutenant Junior
****
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 56
Originally Posted by WarrenPeace
Jesus is the son of the Creator, he is both simultaneously immortal and mortal, he reattached a man's severed ear, fed multitudes of people with two fish and five loaves of bread, walked on water, he endured hours of torture, was crucified and died, and then he rose from the dead, on top of all that escaped his tomb despite a boulder blocking the entrance.


Jesus is the Son of the Father in Heaven, but Jesus is the Creator of the Universe and everything in it. The Father only created two things. Jesus and the Holy Ghost.

Any flesh that comes from the Earth is mortal. Any spirit that comes from God is immortal. Jesus walked in the Garden in the form of a human being. Jesus sat under a Tree with Abraham and ate cooked lamb as a form of Human being,(the Alpha Race can appear however they so choose to appear). Then Jesus became Spirit and entered into the fetus of Mary and became human flesh, to fully understand what it was like to be human, and to suffer as a human, pain, sorrow, etc, and also learned what it was like to be tempted to do sinful things.

Flesh + Spirit = Living Soul. (exclusively on Earth that is)

Anywhere else in the universe a Spirit is a Living Soul. But Earth was set up with it own Rules, its own physics.

Reply Quote
Re: Only an Atheist can see what the blinded followers of Christianity can’t. [Re: TrueVision] #15354 19/12/01 9:57 AM
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
****
Offline
Head Mod
****
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 4,614
I believe God created the universe in which Jesus was born. As a child of the force above he walked down to the Earth with love to teach and compassion to show exemple. A very good man.

I think God is the creator of the universe that gave us a birth in the physical world. We're all child of the creator, created by its creation. Jesus is a man that was brought here by forces beyond my acknowledgement to make it different.

Jesus was then to incarnate into a human being. No matter his origin, he loves and cares. I don't think Jesus would like to see people fighting about him..

I believe in a creator but I am not praying or praising because I see God as a parent which is what created all the particles that was to constitute my body. Also created my soul someways...

Jesus was great but it is a bit too much for me now to read he has created the universe.

I believe the greys was around Jesus and that he was a "contactée" of his time.

Many things sound like...


Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts
Milton William "Bill" Cooper
Former CIA Pilot, John Lear