Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings #14878 19/11/13 11:50 PM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
I was just thinking right now how when it comes to these types of things, there's all kinds of people. (which I am sure, the world is filled is all possibilities)

You have the people who have never seen any UFO/alien and due to this, they don't believe in them. (or don't care itc)

You have the people who have never seen any UFO/alien and wish to do so very bad.

You have the people who have had experienced with UFO/aliens and are very interested or enthusiastic with it (like me)

and then there are the people who had experienced with UFO/aliens in such negative ways, they wish to get rid of it.

The world is filled with strange fiction, but the worst part is that it mostly hides from the public eye (or another reason: something hides the evidence very well -.-)

I think revealing all these sorts of experiences leads me to believe that these entities are as weird as us humans. they have the good side and the bad side xeyes

ah, don't forget there are also religious people who just believe that all aliens are demons.

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #14938 19/11/18 8:41 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
There definitely seems to be a good/bad aspect to Alien beings for sure. The bad part is the traumatizing abduction experience. But the good part is they share some incredible information with the contactees that is life changing. Its like they are totally Ying and Yang, positive and negative, good and bad.

According to the book I read, Pleiadian Prophecy 2020, Earth attracts "maleficent" ET beings because our planet is predominantly negative in orientation (caused by wars, violence, hate, destruction of nature, secrecy, greed, etc).

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: LogicalChaos] #14947 19/11/19 1:05 AM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
I had a positive experience with aliens and even then there is an amount (a small amount but still..) of good ET experiences.

the second part you said is really interesting and makes sense. Perhaps it is the reason why reptilians use this planet?

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #15063 19/11/24 11:13 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I think my experiences were very hard and I had to do a lot of sacrifices but it made me better than I was. Aliens are people, just like you. They have good days and bad days. They have personal issues and mental challenge too.

They never did anything to me that I did not ask. But it's true they can be hurtful in a inimaginable ways...

Personally I am happy with them even if they made it uneasy for me. It was planned anyway. I believe aliens are balanced good/evil. They can be both.

Maybe it depend on the type of individual you are. I'm positive person and I'm looking forward to be in contact with them physically. So far it is all "telepathic" and I have only met them under their human forms.

I have still to know how they look like the ones I'm in contact with, their secret service, the black skin grays...

My friends, my people, my family!

Even that they have been "hard" with me, I stayed positive and loving so now they are very good! Maybe it was a test? Just so they know if I love them unconditionally exactly like they love me. I walked with them a hurtful way and I could really have lost my mind...

But they never have let me down or alone.

They are great love and help. Best inspiration ever they are deeply in my soul. When they said that I am one of them and felt their love, my life and my past made sense.

Yes they hurt and in a very painful way sometime. They do things that are not okay but I've seen worse things from a human being. I don't think aliens madness can beat people like Nazi of world war two when it's about doing something wrong.

They have been targeting individuals but they haven't anhilate a nation or try to. Not as I know...

They have helped more than they have hurt or exploit human beings....

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #15089 19/11/24 7:15 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Originally Posted by Mya
ah, don't forget there are also religious people who just believe that all aliens are demons.

And there are some religious people who believe in Aliens, and also believe that demons can appear as aliens.

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: LogicalChaos] #15092 19/11/24 7:35 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Originally Posted by LogicalChaos
There definitely seems to be a good/bad aspect to Alien beings for sure. The bad part is the traumatizing abduction experience..

Is it possible they did not have any traumatizing experience at all, but only remember having them? Memory implants would not be beyond a highly technological Race of beings. How many abductions cases report a traumatizing experience, yet there is absolutely no physical evidence of said experience? Which gives Memory implants a leg to stand on.

The question than would be, WHY? Why give memory implants of a traumatizing experience? Why mutilate cows for no apparent reason at all.

If you don't want to hear a Christian Biblical view, then continue to the next post.

One Day the Holy City Jerusalem (UFO Mothership) will one day come down to the Earth and land. It is prophesied that all nations will go to attack it, to try to destroy it. So the Alpha Race in the Universe, does not allow any Aliens to reveal their existence to the human population, violation of this is a sentence to join Lucifer when Hell is created. All things are working toward the fulfilling the prophecies that the Alpha Race left for human beings in the Bible. Many movies today are being created that reveal aliens to be evil, hostile, and intent to take over the world. Prepping people to automatically think the Holy City is evil and wicked. Then you have alien abductions which report traumatizing experiences adding to the "aliens must be evil" mentality. Gearing up people who desire to KILL, to attack the UFO that lands in the middle east. This plan the alpha Race devises, will eliminate all people who desire to KILL from off the planet when they arrive to Earth. Those who attack the UFO, will be killed themselves for desiring to Kill, contrary to Love One Another even your enemies.

An Alien Race put us, and all life on this planet, and one day they will return to this planet and purge it, of all those who do wicked things against each other. This Alpha Race left planet Earth with instructions, which all people of this Earth know it is called the Bible, which does nothing but teach LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Those who fail to believe the instructions left by the Alpha Race, will not be taken up to JOIN them. Here is good new for you. Now you know, so start Loving One Another, so the Alpha Race will accept you into their Kingdom that they will create on the Earth when they return.

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #15121 19/11/26 7:37 PM
Music Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
I am one of those people who want to have an experience. catmouth

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: DiscipleDave] #15127 19/11/26 10:03 PM
LogicalChaos Offline
UFO Visitors
UFO Visitors
Its an interesting question, why do UFOs abduct animals like cows and horses and mutilate them? Is it simply their food source and they are careless about where they dump their "waste" i.e. the militated animal? Or is it because they are trying to scare us? Is it a taunting thing? Couldn't they just abduct the cow and vaporize their remains or dump the dead animal somewhere unseen like in the mountains for example?

Some of the abduction reports are terrifying for people. Such as Travis Walton or Betty/Barney Hill. There seem to be an active decision that the mental and physical comfort of the person is not important. What is important for them is the "mission", abducting, performing medical procedures than returning the person.

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #15128 19/11/27 1:32 AM
Music Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
I wonder if aliens only go for the most succulent tender flesh before leaving the inedible.

Reply Quote
Re: Interesting Perspectives on ufo/alien sightings [Re: Mya] #15130 19/11/27 3:27 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
It's almost 2:30 am right now and there is northern lights in the sky looking like beam coming from the sky.

Could imagine abduction beam surprised

It's beautiful!

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts