Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Complex/Vivid Dreams #14040 19/09/21 6:34 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Occassional I will have complex dreams. More complex than what I can imagine in my regular waking state. Am I psychically tapping into a higher dimension? Or are these complex, intricate dreams part of my imagination?

Anyone here have these type of vivid dreams?

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14069 19/09/23 12:10 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I was wishing someone that knows about dreams to reply to you so I waited before I post something. I have to be honest and let you know that I don't have much going on in my mind about dreams. I don't want to misdirect you from the path your journey in this beautiful universe is orienting you so I'm being careful.

I will not tell you much you need to hear but I will share with you some general matter thoughts and opinions.

I have interpreted dreams, tried to analyze them or to question myself but most of the time I never had any clear understanding of them for what they are and trying to tell me. I don't believe they need to be "surnaturel" to be relevant as an experience, they can just be your normal human dreaming in your current state of mind. They could be less... Just a dream, your mind projecting a deal beyond your access to the whole of your consciousness and memories.

Again, I don't know or remember anything about it but my experiences dreaming told me just to let them be without trying to interprete them or to consider it a "surnaturel" phenomenon. I think if you try to go logic and investigative to early with your experience, you will slow it down or even terminate it.

Dreams are not physically real in your world but they exist at a different "stage" in another world in which things are dreams. All dreams... Maybe it is all from your own brain and heart, this experience might be your own fabrication which could tell you more about yourself than a phenomenon interfering with you with a "message" that does not concern your own self.

Think about when you are not dreaming...

What is consciously your deepest inner desire that you are aware of? Are you looking to be informed about yourself or anything else? What is that you have inside of you that could show up in a dream where your consciousness is more open and receiving of concept that are not outside of a dream. I would say to stop trying to know if it's normal dreams or not.

I would say to live the dreams and to let them working you out the way they are meant to be: dreamed.

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14104 19/09/23 3:14 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
I wish we could get rid of the negative feelings we have in regard to the word imagination.

Imagination is the thing that separates us from the beasts. It all starts with imagination. We use the tool of thought with the ability to imagine. If thoughts are measurable things, then the things you imagine must exist on a certain plain. Some plains of existence are made of only the things we imagine and think...

Your subconscious mind has a powerful memory, capable of extreme complexity. If subconscious mind = spirit, then I would say perhaps you should pay attention to your dreams.
dreams speak using symbolism and archetypes and is very literal.

im·ag·i·na·tion
/iˌmajəˈnāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.
"she'd never been blessed with a vivid imagination"
Similar:
imaginative faculty
creative power
fancy
mind's eye
interest
fascination
attention
passion
curiosity
preoccupation
the ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.
"technology gives workers the chance to use their imagination"
Similar:
creativity
imaginativeness
creativeness
vision
inspiration
insight
inventiveness
invention
resourcefulness
initiative
ingenuity
enterprise
originality
innovation
innovativeness
individuality
unorthodoxy
nonconformity
cleverness
wit
quick-wittedness
genius
flair
panache
artistry
artistic power
the part of the mind that imagines things.
"a girl who existed only in my imagination"

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14116 19/09/23 10:29 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I believe some dreams are not natural.

I think that many beings can interfere or influence one dream and even control it. As much as one can have the same capability with their own dreams.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14147 19/09/28 3:35 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Sophia, its interesting that you mentioned "genius". I just watched a video by Gigi Young on YouTube (highly recommended) and she mentioned that genius is channeling from what she calls "spirit". Not sure if its from God the Creator or our own spirit.

But I do believe we can channel information thru dreams from the collective consciousness. This is what Edgar Cayce discussed about. And its very compelling.

Its also a method to the subscious. It was reported by Betty Hill that she had an entire week of dreaming of her getting abducted by grey beings and being brought on a UFO. Then under hypnosis, the memory of her and Barney's abduction came in full memory. Dreams can tap into our hidden memories.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14156 19/09/28 6:10 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
Where I was living at my ex's place, there is a spot in the sky that I kept being obsessed about the feeling of an "invisible" spaceship parked there. I spent a year sitting on my chair on the balcony staring at this spot in the sky convinced there was something there.

One night my ex send me a picture of a strange white light in the sky exactly where I was picturing the UFO.

[Linked Image from i45.servimg.com]

[Linked Image from i45.servimg.com]

The light in the sky is behind trees and the balcony barrier's bars so it is not a reflection... This photo was said as legit from my ex.

Whatever... Then now! A week a go I strangely fell asleep in such wellness and peace and I had a really really short dream in which I saw a UFO in the sky on the way to my ex's place. So I went to the location of this dream sighting to find out it was exactly at the same spot.

There are more than we think in the sky!

The spaceship seemed to be at low altitude, color brown or sort of orange. The sun was hitting hit from behind me so the UFO was more lighted.

What do you think?

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14160 19/09/29 4:00 PM
Eek Offline
Recruit
Recruit
Logical Chaos,

I suspect you may be more observant of these things than most people. Pardon the long reply here. Truly I know how hard this is to believe, but as the months pass, more and more credible news agencies are reporting on Neural linking (Elon Musk), wireless brain wave tracking (MIT), and much more.

I have spent nearly 5 years now, writing my experiences in a journal about what I call the Electronic Brain Link Network. At nearly 700 pages, I'm now considering publishing it. With every entry unedited, I would just release it all as I wrote it. Its complete with drawings, maps, names, corporations, and alot more. People can take it as they like...real, fake, or delusional. But I will say it's not fake.

In the US, I am to understand that as many as 90 million people are now being neurally-mapped to be compatible with this system, largely while they sleep. It is essentially an AI expert system database that initially measures what is different about each brain in comparison to the standard maps of others, then analyzes each persons biological tendencies, obsessions, fetishes, and triggers.

All I can add for now is that I have had dreams so completely real that they were nearly indistinguishable from reality. I even had a sense of touch there. Things were fixed in existence, for example I could pick up a magazine, and the text would be readable. The letters and words wouldn't shift around in blurry abstraction. I could look away from a billboard of instructions, and then look back, to find that every word was the same as the last time I looked. I could walk up the sign and feel the splinters in the wood at the edges.

For example, I would not dream of the place for weeks, and then one night return to it, to find it NOT ONLY exactly as I remembered it, but exactly as I had described it in my journal weeks before.

Then the first of several critical moments occurred that provided me with some confirmation. Someone, I knew from decades before spoke to me in real life, and told me something very personal about their family that had always been a secret. Now that their parents had passed away it was safer to relay the facts. It isn't the secret itself which is significant, but that all of a sudden, an entire series of super-real dreams from nearly 2 years before, made complete sense.

Instantly, after hearing the 'family secret', entire sections of my journal recording what people had said in dreams flashing back to those times, that I had written down, became clear. I had been confused about the comments they had made, but had written down what I heard in the 'dream' word for word anyway. Years later, i'm told the peculiar truth for the first time, and it all fit together. It all made sense. That was just the first of several instances, where someone in a 'dream' told me something that I could not possibly have known, or even concocted, that would later be verified.

LC, I'm one who more than suspects that deeply lucid dreams in our time, are now highly likely to involve other minds than just our own. For me, these experiences have become a remarkably huge and complex but interconnected other world. I'm sharp, but I'm not a genius. I didn't dream the entire epic poem of Kubla Kahn after a waking dream. I'm just not smart enough to create this entire other reality half-unaware - let alone while I sleep.

good luck to you.

Last edited by Eek; 19/09/29 4:04 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14163 19/09/29 6:35 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Dreams are a way for the Spirit to communicate to the flesh mind. The mind has a tendency to dream about what is mostly on your mind the time you fall asleep. The Dream is then used by the Spirit to try to relay something to you, but it is only limited by the amount of Strength it has to reveal to the flesh mind. Most peoples Spirits are not strong at all, therefore the dreams the spirit alters is not very much, therefore confusing to us when recalling those dreams and what they can mean. A very strong Spirit can outright make you dream what it wants to clearly reveal. But for most people, that Spirit only reveals tid-bits of information through the dream process.

Lucid Dreaming is NOT a good thing for the Spirit though. Even though i would love to be able to have Lucid Dreams, but don't. IN Lucid Dreams the flesh mind realizes that it is dreaming, and therefore able to control the Dream based on the flesh mind and what it wants to dream about, dis-enabling the Spirit to reveal what it desires to reveal to the flesh mind.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14171 19/09/30 10:59 AM
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
Actually, my own dreams have become more complex with time, not sure where dreams actually comes from, but I think we create them ourself during the day

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: Eek] #14172 19/09/30 11:30 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Great post Eek. That's some mind-blowing info. There have been dreams where I felt like I was channeling someone elses imagination or mind. Perhaps it was that remote dream-linking technology the military has?

That's crazy about your dream journal. I keep one too, and some dreams really do match up well with future events that I experience that were new to me. Some of these dreams definitely feel like some kind of future experience Im going to have, but experiencing it in the dream world.

Xeno, that's a pretty compelling UFO pic. So its that horizontal streak in the sky behind the trees? Definitely looks like a moving UFO.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14907 19/11/16 2:48 AM
Mulder Fox Offline
Recruit
Recruit
I think there’s more than meets the eye than dreams just translating everyday encounters or the desires of the subconscious. I remember 2-4 dreams I have daily. Actually more like really bad dreams. They’re always very vivid. I also have a lot of repetitive dreams and I’ve had visions before in the form of dreams. I also suffer from sleep paralysis constantly and have had times when I wake up and see strange things. Like once I woke up and saw spiders covering my ceiling. I hid under the covers but when I looked again there was nothing there. I don’t really have answers but I know that to some people dreams are much more than just dreams. And I believe people who are psychically inclines are more susceptible to these situations.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: Mulder Fox] #14908 19/11/16 2:58 AM
Mulder Fox Offline
Recruit
Recruit
I’ve had also had instances where I have woken up to feel an intense radiating feeling almost like vibrations through my body.

Reply Quote
Re: Complex/Vivid Dreams [Re: LogicalChaos] #14941 19/11/18 10:21 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Interesting Mulder. Perhaps its an after-effect of some kind of UFO/Alien contact? Ive heard contactees usually have some sort of paranormal after-effect from being contacted by ET beings.

Just read your post DiscipleDave. Somehow I missed it! That's really interesting about the strength of spirits and how they can affect dreams. it makes a lot of sense considering how some spirits attach to people and give them nightmeres. Because of their close proximity to the person, perhaps that makes them more powerful where they can any dream they want to.

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts