Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons #13161 19/08/02 7:46 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #13214 19/08/03 3:21 PM
Ufologia Offline
Recruit
Recruit
And you think they got it from aliens right?

Remember What The "U" In UFO Stands For.
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: Ufologia] #13910 19/09/16 10:31 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Its my belief it was reverse-engineered from alien tech, yes.

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #13937 19/09/16 4:15 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
There's an old video shot from space that shows a moving light gliding along then it stops and zips off. then you see a laser coming from the surface, it would have hit the UFO if it hadn't moved.
Why are they disclosing this now? can we expect full disclosure?

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #13938 19/09/16 4:20 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
The laser light was probably coming too slow to hit the UFO laugh

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: Xeno] #13939 19/09/16 5:01 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Indeed! it was!
The powers that be are invested in not disclosing. It would ruin their materialistic paradigm that keeps them in power. But they may not have a choice soon. Or perhaps they have to do it slowly for our delicate collective psychology... I wonder why they are disclosing this old tech now?

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: Sophia] #14031 19/09/21 3:31 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Originally Posted by Sophia
There's an old video shot from space that shows a moving light gliding along then it stops and zips off. then you see a laser coming from the surface, it would have hit the UFO if it hadn't moved.
Why are they disclosing this now? can we expect full disclosure?

Slow process of gradual disclosure in my opinion.

Xeno, Ive heard of Scalar weapons from Dr Steven Greer. Supposedly faster than light. Is laser weapon tech really old tech thou?

Last edited by LogicalChaos; 19/09/21 3:31 PM.
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14039 19/09/21 6:26 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I don't have much in mind about laser tech, I remember it as a toy or weapon aiming device down here. Used for CD technology that is pretty gone. Are they still using it for diamond cutting? Some concert have amazing laser show! What else?

Speed of light is slow and it feels the planetary cruise speed. When you travel in space, you want to have arrived before you left in time not after. This require knowledge about universal architecture, not capability to travel faster anyway...

Speed of light does not break some walls to reach allowing interesting space distortion unaffected by time. It's not just the speed, it's the route you will navigate also. Some route are longer in space but shorter in time, wanna take a detour with us?

It's worth the happy fun ride!

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14094 19/09/23 7:35 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Yes, lasers are used in a couple of contexts: concerts/shows, physic experiments, guiding missiles, etching things, and as a toy.

The detour space comment is pretty interesting. It sounds like there are "natural" wormholes in space that alien beings fly their crafts thru to make the journey short in time as you put it.

When you say "arrive before the time you left", that would be time travel right? Is time travel a "byproduct" of travelling thru space? Is it unavoidable to travel back in time as a UFO craft travels across space?

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: Sophia] #14095 19/09/23 7:41 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Oh and heres the video Sophia was talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TW7LU_sorE

It looks as if a ground based laser weapon was firing at the UFO that is flying away but they missed. Whats also interesting is there was a flash of light before it shot. Wonder what that was, it charging up?

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14102 19/09/23 2:50 PM
Sophia Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Yes, this is the video I was referring to... thank you! And I also agree there is some acclimating information being funneled to the public. I see it everywhere. Internet on websites like this one, social media, music, movies, TV... even kid's shows.
Collectively, we as a species know that there is more. Individually, we lack the confidence to stand against our peers in regard to experience for fear of being mislabeled. Instead, we hand the reigns to our government and wait for them to tell us what to believe. In any case, the fact remains that there is more out there, we definitely are not alone.

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14117 19/09/23 10:32 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
"We are not alone"

We are always watching.

We are our secret service.

Sorry...

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14152 19/09/28 3:55 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Heres a video about a US Navy version. Pretty wild!

https://youtu.be/tyUh_xSjvXQ

Definitely feels like alien-like technology to me.

What if laser weapons are actually "retro" alien technology?

Last edited by LogicalChaos; 19/09/28 4:35 AM. Reason: added
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14153 19/09/28 5:30 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
It does not feel much like an alien tech.

I think it's not because something is being developed that it's an alien tech. I think anything they could get from any extraterrestrial should be more advanced than this.

They say it shoots protons and it explode material such a boat engine. They are not showing what happens if they shoot a living biological target right?

Now if something like that exist from human beings, imagine the real technologies that we have, aliens.

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14173 19/09/30 11:33 AM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
True, but could it be retro-alien tech, say from the beginning of the alien's real breakthru in technology?

Not sure what it does to a biological target. Afraid to even think about it.

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14809 19/11/04 11:41 PM
Aki' Offline
Furfluffer
Furfluffer
This seems likely to be the same thing that was alleged to be used in california.

If we look hard enough. We will find what we are searching for.
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14838 19/11/06 11:17 PM
Mya Offline
Ensign
Ensign
Wow that video was posted in the year 2017. Imagine right now? Not only that but also the top secret tech which we don't know about? Crazy.

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: Aki'] #14866 19/11/11 10:46 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
My mom read something from David Wilcock mentioning that the huge California fires last year were caused by ET beam weapons. Not sure about any evidence of this, but I do know that there is a correlation between major weather events and UFO activity.

Mya, its pretty wild that the military would even show off this laser weapon. There secret military weaponry must be really incredible.

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #14922 19/11/17 3:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
they fixed that in 1988 they far beyond that now
they are working on time displation wepons they age things from 50 years to30.000 years so no matter what it hits dies and disntagrates its estamated to be told to public 2075

Reply Quote
Re: US Air Force just announced it has Ground-Based Laser Weapons [Re: LogicalChaos] #15126 19/11/26 9:50 PM
LogicalChaos Offline OP
UFO Visitors
OP Offline
UFO Visitors
Holy [beep], that's crazy!

Sounds similar to "Project Sidekick" from Area 51-S4 that involved using gravity waves to make a beam of some sort.

Could it be related?

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts