Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories
Entertainment Entertainment
Other Topics Other Topics
Galleries Photo Gallery
Achives Archives Other Topics
Leaderboard Leaderboard Leaderboard
Help and Support Help & Support
Online Now
1 registered members (Music), 431 anonymous users, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Head Mod, Mod
Statistics
Categories49
Topics1,849
Posts15,161
Members448
Most Online850
Nov 30th, 2019
Newest Members
Anderson Frank, Bunga Mawar, DIHCTATR, Lucifer, I like Aliens
447 Registered Users
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(All Time)
Xeno 4,614
EdMan 1,353
Music 1,094
George 345
IronGhost 309
Stormy 295
Spock 278
Top Posters(30 Days)
Xeno 246
Music 110
Mya 35
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 5
The Gray I saw (drawings) #14832 19/11/06 10:41 PM
2 Images
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
The Gray I saw (drawings)

Sorry if this isn't the right place to upload the pictures but I thought this gallery was the best for them. Here are some drawings of the gray I saw during some dreams. I did two interpretations as memory is kinda crap but I prefer gray2.jpg more as it feels much more authentic to what I saw. Every time I see pictures of the grays I tend to notice they don't have cheekbones which bothers me because the ones I saw had them (they were very prominent). I tried my best, thank you for checking out my drawings! ( I hope the images appear?)
Last edited by Mya; 19/11/06 10:42 PM.

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Advertisement
16 Comments
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14833 19/11/06 10:45 PM
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
I find it kinda strange they don`t have hair … humans have it because it looks good, so why don`t aliens too?

Reply Quote
Advertisement
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14835 19/11/06 10:59 PM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
Yeah that's so weird about them too. they don't have any signs of hair anywhere. Another thing is that grays tend to be interpreted as either having no noses or just nostrils but the ones I saw do have nose bridges however very very flat like an Asian nose (the nostril part is right though)

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: frankalexanderbe] #14839 19/11/06 11:24 PM
Matt Offline
Administrator
Administrator
I heard that they have fuzzy peach hair, so it would be too minuscule to see... Thanks for sharing this with us, Mya! I had uploaded the grey I had seen somewhere in the extraterrestrial or alien abduction thread. I'll have to put it here in the gallery too. It's a good place to share these things, as threads tend to collect dust over time.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Matt] #14840 19/11/06 11:41 PM
frankalexanderbe Online Content
Captain
Online Content
Captain
Originally Posted by Matt
I heard that they have fuzzy peach hair, so it would be too minuscule to see... Thanks for sharing this with us, Mya! I had uploaded the grey I had seen somewhere in the extraterrestrial or alien abduction thread. I'll have to put it here in the gallery too. It's a good place to share these things, as threads tend to collect dust over time.

Ah perhaps

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Matt] #14841 19/11/06 11:45 PM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
Thank you and yes please put it on the gallery!! there's so many threads I don't know where you put it (unless you cite me the link!)

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14842 19/11/07 12:48 AM
Matt Offline
Administrator
Administrator
Originally Posted by Mya
Thank you and yes please put it on the gallery!! there's so many threads I don't know where you put it (unless you cite me the link!)

https://www.aliendisc.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/8498/my-experience-in-summary#Post8498

[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14848 19/11/07 6:05 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I found that once in the past

[Linked Image from i.servimg.com]

There is many reported "type" of "grays"

What do you think?

Plus qu'hier et moins que demain / More than yesterday and less than tomorrow
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Xeno] #14849 19/11/07 3:56 PM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
Ah, yes! The skin tone of the second one resembles the ones I saw. I also reversed googled searched the image which brought me to this DeviantArt account. Afterward, I found another account called Loto7714. For some reason, her drawings made me similarly feel the friendliness, love, and peace of the gray who wanted to meet me.

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14906 19/11/16 1:33 AM
Mulder Fox Offline
Recruit
Recruit
What happens in these dreams?

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mulder Fox] #14942 19/11/19 12:36 AM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14966 19/11/20 10:48 PM
Mulder Fox Offline
Recruit
Recruit
That’s interesting! I never really dream about Greys although the last dream I had I feel like it was a type of grey cause it didn’t look like the typical drawings and portraying you see on tv. But it had some similarities. The two species I have dreamt about were Nordics and Reptilians.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #14971 19/11/22 3:44 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I find them very beautiful and lovely.

My experiences are "telepathic" (mind control technologies) and when I am awake.

I could only see a quick and short preview of the hybrid ones, saw into my own reflection. The skin was a very dark grey.

I know there is many "types" or family, of those aliens. The Zeta Reticuli...

The black ones are actually a uniform. They can transfert their mind into another body and control it like remotely. It's like some sort of possession. I was never controlled by them, not as I remember.

They told me things that I shared but lately I have got different things from them. It was to remember what is really going on right now, what I have been waiting to see after I was threaten of it... They put things in my head and help me remember. Never when I sleep.

At some point I wish they could make me dream of them because they are obviously beautiful and I wish to see them. But my relation to them is not to complaint about. They support me well and forgive my impulses or the resulted mistakes.

I just really love them and I know they love me even if they don't agree with me all the time... We're a family and we won't ditch anyone just for little stories on Earth.

First I thought that my life was going to hell lately but they made me remember why it's like that. Just two people putting their threats in action... Just doing what we said! I remembered all this was told a few months ago.

They don't tell me much, don't need to... They make me feel. I know that everything will be alright in the end. It will fall in place and the wrong influences will be soon silenced. They are asking me something this time. They want me to stay put and...

wink

The grays are very meticulous and precise. But they like to teach undirectly. They will influence more than being very explicit to me. I know they want me to stay warm and be patient.

They never let me alone with learning their patience. They come to my mind everytime the wait is worth waiting and they make me feel good about it. They would say that later will be a better time. Sometimes only one little step can be done within a while and I have to wait to make one more step, wait a while that will soon find itself done and behind.

They are telling me to be the best I can and make things better, not worse... They told me to defend myself without throwing back dirt. They said to be clear and make it clean. They are challenging me... They think I should continue the resolution path I was going through with consultants.

Resolution!

I'm being told to be wise the alien style which use to make things going a different direction. I have A LOT of dirt to throw but it would just make things dirtier and they don't like that...

So I'm going to clean up myself and get back my integrity. I am going to get serious dirt in front of officials, I already did got some good of my dirty laundry. Normal beings would throw more and negative beings would just dig it all up, the whole of it.

I'll take it!

I'm being told by my aliens to make it cleaner, they don't like mutual dirt throwing... I would just show that I am as primitive but that dirt of the past is not only who I am in the present and is far from who I will be in the future.

À while ago I made a move, took a plane for a new life hoping to clean up my [beep] life. So much dirt on my way... I was dirty when I came here and it's a part on me. I was not listening to the aliens I know. But they said that cleaning up is a dirty thing to do so...

I was expecting dirt... Because I'm not clean.

Lately they are upset à little bit... But they are good to me and with other people we took arrangements to make my dirt done by January, then I will know that only the past shall bring up my dirt.

The present is telling me that I just need to chill and wait. They told me that the feeling I have is real. There is no worry... I just have to expect being thrown more dirt while my test is to show I am more advanced than that. I came here to clean up so I was expecting this.

I got some good things still!

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: frankalexanderbe] #15093 19/11/24 7:37 PM
DiscipleDave Offline
Lieutenant Junior
Lieutenant Junior
Originally Posted by frankalexanderbe
I find it kinda strange they don`t have hair … humans have it because it looks good, so why don`t aliens too?

Hair is a result of dead blood cells, maybe their blood does not die.

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #15098 19/11/25 7:51 AM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
I really love those drawings. They feel good to me.

It's funny I feel love looking at them unlike most pictures of greys found using Google. They make feel you saw something real!

Most of pictures on the internet feels far off. Your drawings feel real to me. Maybe not exactly it but very very close!

Thank you!

Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Xeno] #15114 19/11/26 3:56 PM
Mya Offline OP
Ensign
OP Offline
Ensign
That's because who I saw was very real ^_^ I tried my best remembering him...

Just Waiting for Him
Reply Quote
Re: The Gray I saw (drawings) [Re: Mya] #15117 19/11/26 6:28 PM
Xeno Offline
Head Mod
Head Mod
He looks young! 👽💖👽

Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderated by  Aki', Janwat, Xeno 

Chat
Please post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam. Thank you!
December
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Latest Photos
The Gray I saw (drawings)
Holy City Jerusalem on Earth
Sun Disk and Moon Disk Modern!
2 of my most important Artefacts